SEQUENCE- Original SEQUENCE Game with Folding Board, Cards and Chips by Jax ( Packaging may Vary ) White, 10.3" x 8.1" x 2.31"Jax Ltd Inc
35270 ratingsMore info 1
- Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card SEQUENCES before their opponents
- Easy enough for children, challenging for adults!
- Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like strategy
- Includes 1 Folding Game Board, 2 Decks of SEQUENCE Playing Cards, 135 Playing Chips (50 Green, 50 Blue, 35 Red), and Complete Instructions
- For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up
Phase 10 Card Game with 108 Cards, Makes a Great Gift for Kids, Family or Adult Game Night, Ages 7 Years and Older [Amazon Exclusive]Mattel
17599 ratingsMore info 2
- Item arrives in frustration-free, easy-to-open packaging that's 100% recyclable. For a gift-ready box, select "Ship in Amazon packaging" at checkout.
- Phase 10 is the Rummy-type card game with a twist!
- Be the first player to complete 10 varied phases with two sets of three, one run of seven, or seven cards with the same color.
- Each phase is specific for each hand, meaning each player must complete one phase before advancing to the next round!
- "Wild" and "Skip" cards add excitement and deliver game-changing moments. Fun for the whole family!
- This version of Phase 10 comes in a decorative tin that's great for storage!
Poetry for Neanderthals by Exploding Kittens - Family Card Game - Card Game for Adults, Teens & KidsExploding Kittens
6030 ratingsMore info 3
- Poetry For Neanderthals Is A Competitive Word-Guessing Card Game From Exploding Kittens Where You Must Speak Good Or Get Hit With A No! Stick
- Using Only Single Syllable Words, Give Clues To Your Team Trying To Guess Your Secret Phrase. If You Mess Up And Use A Big Word, You Get Bopped On The Head With A 2-Foot Long Inflatable Club
- So, Instead Of Saying "Broccoli," You'D Say Something Like "Green Thing You Eat For Live Long And Have Good Health"
- It'S A Board Game That Forces You To Explain Complicated Ideas Using Simple Vocabulary. It'S A Game That Forces You To Sound A Little Bit Dumb
What Do You Meme LLC
16462 ratingsMore info 4
- Get Talking: Compete with friends (& maybe family!) to make sense out of gibberish from pop-culture categories.
- Grab Friends: This game is encouraged to be played with 2+ players!
- How To Play: A rotating judge flips the timer and holds a card up so that only they can see the answer, but everyone else sees the Incohearent phrase. Everyone else reads the front of the card aloud. Whoever decodes the phrase first wins the card. When the card has been decoded or the translators have elected to pass, the judge pulls the next card. Once the timer runs out or 3 cards have been decoded, the round is over, and the next person becomes the judge.
- What's Inside: Contains 500 cards, super high tech sand timer, instructions.
- Brought to you by What Do You Meme?: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for more good stuff.
Tell Me Without Telling Me - The Viral Trend, Now A Hilarious Party Game for Bachelorette, College, Birthdays, & More, for Adults Ages 18 and upSpin Master
623 ratingsMore info 5
- #TELLMEGAME: There are 3 ways to “tell” what your card says in this hilarious game for adults: Show Don’t Tell, One Syllable, or Freestyle. Be the fastest team to guess the words on the cards, and you will be victorious.
- PERFECT FOR PARTIES: This new activity is the ultimate party game, whether it’s at a college dorm, happy hour, or a bachelorette party. It will get the whole crowd acting, laughing, speaking, and maybe even rapping.
- ADULT CONTENT WARNING: You will be rolling on the floor laughing at these cards, with categories that include people, traits, things, places, and “not safe for work”. Play with family and coworkers at your own risk.
- ENTERTAINMENT FOR EVERYONE: Next time you get together with friends, bring along one of our board games, puzzles, playing cards, or classic games like dominoes, chess, or a backgammon set. We have activities for game nights, birthdays, travel, holiday gifts, and whenever you just want to have a fun time.
- Includes: 400 Cards, 1 Custom Die, 1 Sand Timer
- Covered by the Spin Master Care Commitment. See below for full details
Smart Ass The Ultimate Party Game from University Games, for Families and Adults Ages 12 and Up and 2 to 6 Players, The Perfect Tabletop Trivia Game for People Who Hate Waiting Their TurnUniversity Games
6251 ratingsMore info 6
- Play Smart Ass, the game where it's OK to yell out the answer, even when it's not your turn
- Be the first to answer the Who, What, and Where Am I questions, and move closer to being the ultimate Smart Ass
- A fast-paced party game for 2 - 6 players, ages 12 and up
- Includes game board, 6 playing pieces and stands, 411 question cards, 2 jumbo dice, and instructions
- New Edition: All New Questions in 2017
FREEDOM OF SPEECH. THE FUN KIND
3726 ratingsMore info 7
- HOW TO PLAY: Get your team to guess the word on the card without saying the word on the card, all while racing against the beeping timer...yes it gets intense.
- 4+ PLAYERS: You need at least three friends to play with, but, hey the more the merrier. More friends...more fun. Guess and collect 21 cards to win!
- WHAT'S INCLUDED?: 400 Hilarious cards | 1 Timer | Multiple playing modes!
- This funny fast-paced battle is the best board game for adults and teens. The game gets more and more intense every second as the timer ratchets up the intensity.
- Extremely easy to learn and play - Perfect for your next game night, adult dinner parties, ladies night, holiday party, birthday party and any other group get togethers.
Adventure On Games
785 ratingsMore info 8
- 68 standard poker size cards (2.5 x 3.5 )
- 2-6 players
- Ages 12 & Up
- About 30 min to play
- Includes 1 rule booklet and 4 rule cards
4324 ratingsMore info 9
- Creativity Rules: Off Topic is a fun board game that gets the brain juices flowin’ and stirs up some hilarious conversations during friends and family game night.
- How To Play: Draw a card to set the topics, and roll the die to set the letter that your responses must begin with. Flip the sand timer and you're off! Race against time to write down answers for each topic that begin with the letter rolled.
- Defend Your Answers: Coming up with answers is only part of the game. Debating answers with your friends and family is where the real fun happens!
- What's In The Box?! Each game box comes with everything you need for endless rounds of fun: a 20-sided die, 16 game cards, 8 white boards, 10 dry erase markers, and a 2 minute sand timer.
- Fast Paced Fun: The perfect party game for adults to play with 2-8 players. The best game for those with short attentions spans, (read: everyone) the pace is quick, the rules are simple, and games can be as brief as 30 minutes, or as fun as 90 minutes!
Oh Fruck! A Raucous Card Game That Combines Strategy with Special Rules That Change Every Time You Play.The Fruckus Company
3676 ratingsMore info 10
- Oh Fruck is a raucous card game that combines strategy with special rules that change every time you play.
- Fun-filled game for 2-6 players (up to 12 players when combined with another deck).
- Be the first player to discard all your cards, but watch out for the special rules … and don’t get Frucked.
- Includes over 100 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, instructions, plus a Benevolent order of Fruckers membership card.
- Launched on Kickstarter. Funded in 1 day.