Orion Motor Tech Spring Compressor, Strut Spring Compressor with 10.6" Range, Dual Heavy Duty Coil Spring Compressor Tool with Locking Pins, 13/16” Socket 1/2" Drive to Compress The Coil SpringOrion Motor Tech
19 ratingsMore info 1
- IDEAL FOR MOST VEHICLES: This heavy-duty spring compressor tool by Orion Motor Tech repairs bent and damaged parts and performs the necessary suspension maintenance (recommended every 50-80,000 miles) on the MacPherson struts and springs found in most small and medium-sized cars
- SAFE & STABLE GRIP: The wide end pieces can lock on to your coil springs quickly and easily and keep a secure hold as you work, with locking pins offering additional security and precision
- EXTRA WIDE RANGE: Working with your manual or power tool's 1/2-inch square drive or 13/16-inch hex sockets, our coil spring compressor tool offer a 10.6 inch range, wider than the competition to work with more vehicles
- BUILT TO LAST: Our pair of heavy-duty strut spring compressors boasts high durability and corrosion resistance under even punishing use thanks to their heat-treated carbon steel construction, black oxide finish along the threaded rods, and powder coated end pieces
- PRECISION THREADING: The reinforced rods and precision threading provide fast, smooth, and exact movement with your manual or power tools.
BILITOOLS 2-Piece Coil Spring Compressor Tool Heavy Duty Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor Set with Safety Jaws and Holder, Max Load.2645LBBILITOOLS
201 ratingsMore info 2
- Adjustable safeguard brace prevents accidental release of spring under load and enables the removal parts of the tool to always operate in parallel.
- Rugged frame reduces flexing, bending, and warping even under high tension, each pair of the spring compressor tool can withstand a load of up to 2645lbs(1200 kg).
- Ideal solution for a variety of vehicles, including trucks and large sedans. Avoid strut compressors with flimsy hooks creating slippage and other safety problems.
- This heavy-duty spring compressor tool has a wide jaw capacity of 2.7-10.6 inches (70-270 mm) and an adjustable holder suitable for 8.6-12.2 inches (220-310 mm) diameters coil.
- The screw compressor can hold the spring tightly by rotating the easy to use hexagonal nut. Use 19 mm hex socket or wrench. Always grease threads before use to avoid stripping.
OEMTOOLS 25553 MacPherson Strut Spring Compressor, Heat-Treated Thread Rod Strut Compressors, Coil Spring Compressor w/ Forged Hooks, 9" Threaded Length , BlackOEMTOOLS
563 ratingsMore info 3
- EASY-TO-USE SPRING COMPRESSOR: Easily remove and replace MacPherson strut springs with the broad contact hooks on our coil spring compressor tool; Our 3/4” (19mm) hex head on the threaded rod is designed to be hand-torqued with a ratchet or wrench
- SAFE STRUT SPRING COMPRESSION: Strut compression is dangerous work; Our strut compressor features detent pins that keeps the strut spring in place during compression; Add anti-seizing compound to the threaded rod before using MacPherson Strut Compressor
- STRUT MAINTENANCE TOOL: Remove MacPherson strut springs quickly and easily so that you can make repairs to the strut assembly; Access bent struts, strut tubes, and strut cartridges safely thanks to the power of our near universal strut compressor
- WON’T BEND DURING USE: Don’t rely on cheaper material to get a dangerous job done; Our durable heat-treated threaded rods on our strut coil spring compressor ensures a smooth compression of strut springs without bending the threaded rod
- WORKS ON MOST VEHICLES: Features a threaded length of 9”, making it compatible with most vehicle’s MacPherson strut springs; Attach the threaded rods so that the hooks are set 180° apart; Evenly compress both sides of the strut spring compression tool
Shankly Spring Compressor Tool - Heavy Duty Build, Ultra-Rugged Coil Spring Compressor Tool or Strut Spring Compressor Strong and Durable ATV Spring Compressor ToolShankly
844 ratingsMore info 4
- ✅ RUGGED AND STURDY FRAME: Shankly’s heavy duty spring compressor tool automotive for struts and coil springs reduce tool flexing, bending, and warping, and providing confidence to the mechanic, a professional job performance for a professional mechanic and automotive
- ✅ SUITABLE FOR LARGE CARS AND TRUCKS: Many coil spring compressor tools slip and buckle under high tension, Shankly’s heavy duty spring compressor tool bears 1000 kg maximum capacity per pair. These coil spring compressors are usable for almost any vehicle make including large cars and trucks
- ✅ STRONG AND SECURE HOOKS: Avoid strut compressors with flimsy hooks creating slippage and other safety problems. Shankly’s coil compressor hooks grip springs tightly by turning easy-to-use hex nuts. Constructed with durable hooks and hardened for maximum strength and longevity
- ✅ MULTIFUNCTION COMPRESSOR TOOL: Wide jaw capacity (23 mm - 280 mm) makes Shankly's coil spring compressor tool ideal for a range of vehicles, assisting the mechanic with years of compression jobs. Ideal for any cars or motorcycle coil spring compressor
- ✅ SAFETY INFORMATION: Coil spring tool work can be dangerous. GREASE THREADS WELL TO PRESERVE THREADS AND AVOID STRIPPING. DO NOT USE AN IMPACT GUN TO TIGHTEN, APPLY EVEN PRESSURE TO BOTH BY HAND USING A RATCHET WRENCH
577 ratingsMore info 5
- Designed to compresses the coil spring 300mm
- Allows for repairs on bent struts strut tubes and damaged pieces
- Includes forged construction acme threaded rod and built-in safe lock
- Professional use only. Do not use impact driver. Push safety lock in the lock position on hooks with even pressure on both sides.
- Storage Case for Storage, you may receive red or blue case
428 ratingsMore info 6
- Compress Most Sizes Of Macpherson Strut Springs With The Oemtools Strut Spring Compressor – Quickly And Safely Compress The Spring For Easy Replacement Of The Strut Cartridge Or Strut Assembly Repair
- Safer Spring Compression with the Broad Spring Contact
- Forged Hooks and Hardened Center Screw
- Heat-Treated Forcing Screw and Safety Latches for Locking Hook to Spring
- When using, pay attention to even pressure on both sides. Do not use with impact driver tools. Our products are 100% brand new. If you think the item you received is used, please contact us for a replacement.
OEMTOOLS 27200 Coil Spring Compressor, Compress Coil Springs on All Passenger Trucks & Autos, Fits Most Strut Springs & Coil SpringsGreat Neck Saw
330 ratingsMore info 7
- HEAVY DUTY LOCKING: Our compressor tool set features built-in detent latches to help lock coil in place; The accompanying safety gauge in the coil spring compressor tool helps to test that this tool is right for your car and coil
- EASY REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION: Our spring compressor automotive tools quickly and easily compress most MacPherson strut springs and coil springs
- DURABLE MATERIALS: The coil tool and strut compressor features forged construction for heavy duty automotive durability; The automotive coil spring compressor is designed from top-quality steel and will enable stability and longevity
- STABLE COMPRESSION: The strut spring compressor and coil spring compressor compresses up to 5/8 inches (.625 mm) coil diameter and features broad spring contact for stable compression
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: This heavy duty spring and coil spring compressor tool comes with a bold red carrying case; The coil spring compressor heavy duty kit case features sliding locks on the case
ABN Coil Spring Compressor Tool, Coil Tool Coil Spring Compression Tool, Coil Compressor Suspension Spring CompressorABN
317 ratingsMore info 8
- EASILY INSTALL COIL SPRINGS: Use the ABN | Coil Compressor Tool to help you install coil springs and coil spring spacers; This car spring compressor tool compresses conventional coil springs for replacement or removal from suspension
- FITS YOUR RIDE: Safely compress “loose” coil springs (no shock in the middle of the spring) and the main coils between the upper/lower control arms on most vehicles and light trucks with an arm coil spring front suspension (If it has coil springs, this coil spring tool will work); Not intended for McPherson strut springs or shocks; We do not recommend using on coil springs with special coatings, as it may damage the coating and cause the spring to fail
- EASY TO USE: Instructions not included; Insert this coil springs compressor through the center of the coil spring, engage the hooks with screw shaft centered so both hooks grip a coil towards top of spring, insert fork through lowest coil possible and make sure fork straddles the screw shaft and sits evenly on coil, ensure that the compressor washers are sitting in recessed area of fork, compress spring by slowly tightening screw shaft clockwise while ensuring hooks do not rotate on springs
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from heavy-duty metal with a black-oxide finish for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion; Between uses, we recommend cleaning and applying anti-seize compound lubrication to the screw shaft threads of this automotive spring compressor to prolong the life of the center screw; Not intended for use with impacts tools (damage to threads may occur)
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 13” x 2.5” x 7.8” inch (33cm x 6.4cm x 19.8cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with latches and built-in handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
Powerbuilt Strut Coil Spring Compressor Tool Kit, Compress, Remove and Install Vehicle Strut and Coil Springs Set for Vehicles, Storage Case 648628Alltrade Tools
217 ratingsMore info 9
- SPECIALTY TOOL: Coil Spring Compressor removes and installs straight or curved springs made of wire up to 3/4 inch diameter
- SAFE: Designed for the safe and efficient removal and installation of most automotive coil spring suspensions
- TOUGH: Made to last with Chrome Vanadium Steel arms, precision built to meet or exceed ANSI standards for a lifetime of use
- COMES IN: Heavy duty blow molded case to keep kit protected and organized
- EASY TO READ: Includes detailed instruction with usage photos
- Tool set for removal and installation the automotive coil spring
- Works on straight or curved coil springs
- Black oxide and chrome finish
- Storage case includes usage photos
- Kit 2 includes 1-Piece for removal and installation the coil spring
151 ratingsMore info 10
- 【Ideal for】This Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor is designed to compress many MacPherson Strut Spring sizes, universally compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut.
- 【Much Safer】The broad spring contact and built in detent pins help to lock the spring into place for safer.
- 【Premium Material】Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity; Designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment; For professional use.
- 【Easy to Carry】A plastic carrying case is included for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization.
- 【Please not that】 A compressed spring can inflict bodily injure, always wear safety glasses and gloves, and DO NOT USE IMPACT DRIVER!