Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-BlackMr. Heater
22810 ratingsMore info 1
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included); Run Time (Hrs at Max BTU): 3 Hours
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
3526 ratingsMore info 2
- Coleman Lantern #21 String Tie Mantles
- For use on Coleman lantern models: 200, 201, 214, 220, 275, 285, 286, 288, 290, 295, 5107, 5114, 5150, 5151, 5152, 5153, 5154, 5155, 5159, 5177, 5178, 9950 and 9960
- Total of 8 mantles included (2-pkgs of 4 mantles)
- Coleman part number 21A104
3352 ratingsMore info 3
- 4, 000, 9, 000, or 18, 000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 450 sq. ft.
- Hi-Med-Low heat settings
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE .
- This unit no longer comes with an included fan assembly or switch
2832 ratingsMore info 4
- Multi-directional radiant propane heater mounts directly to a 20 lb tank for easy portability
- High-medium-low regulator: 45,000-36,000-30,000 BTUs
- Tip-over safety shut-off switch
- Approximate 9.5 hour run time on high with a 20 lb tank
- Mounts on 20 - 100 lb propane cylinder
6450 ratingsMore info 5
- Indoor-safe portable propane heater for rooms up to 95 square feet. THIS UNIT IS NOT INTENDED FOR GOLF CART USE OR FOR MOTORIZED VEHICLES.
- Continuous odor-free, 45-degree heating angle. Maximum Elevation (Ft) 7000 Feet. Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). Perfect solution for heating small enclosed spaces like tents up to 95 square feet
- Simple on/off buttons; uses 1-pound disposable propane cylinder (not included). Run time at minimum btu and maximum btu is 5.6 hours. Do not operate heater in any moving vehicle. This heater requires a vent area of 4 square inches minimum for adequate ventilation during operation
- Low-oxygen sensor and accidental tip-over switch with auto shut-off for safety.THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- Recommended for emergency heat, tents, campers, workshops, job sites, porches, patios, decks, garages, storage buildings, picnics, tailgate parties, construction trailers, sporting events, barns, sheds, hunting blinds, shelters and ice fishing shanties
4126 ratingsMore info 6
- 4,000 BTU's (5.5 Hours runtime)
- Includes oxygen depletion system and tip over switch
- Wind resistant protective screen
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- 1 Pound Propane Tank is NOT Included
- Cup holder adapter included - fits most golf cart models
- One button piezo igniter - no electricity or matches required
851 ratingsMore info 7
- 8,000-15,000 BTU heater/cooker
- Automatic safety shut-off
- Hi-med-low regulator
- Use with disposable cylinders or 20 lb. refillable tank
- Completely assembled except for metal stand (included)
- Heating coverage:- 375 square feet
Space Heater for Indoor Use, Feculs Portable Heater with Digital Thermostat and Remote, 1500W Fast Heating PTC Ceramic Electric Heater, 1-12h Timer, 90° Quiet Oscillating Small Heater for Office Home
97 ratingsMore info 8
- 2S Fast Heating, Instant Warmth: When winter comes around, a portable heater may be the answer to all your cold-weather issues. Adopting forceful PTC ceramic heating technology and high-speed fan DC motor, this space heater gives off surprisingly powerful heat to warm up 200 square feet room in seconds. Perfect heaters for indoor use can heat up any space faster and distribute the heat more evenly, keeping you cozy and warm in living room, bedroom or office.
- Personalized Warmth Comfort: The electric heater contains a fan-only mode and 3 heating options (high, low, and eco adaptive mode with an adjustable thermostat for controlling temperature levels.) Heaters indoor portable electric offers 3 heating modes ranging between 900 watts to 15000 watts in terms of output capacity. With a built-in precise temperature sensor, ECO mode automatically helps energy-saving based on the real-time temperature while keeping room at a constant temperature.
- Energy-efficient: You can switch to the energy-saving ECO mode and let the sensitive temperature control system of the heater monitor the surrounding air temperature. The adjustable temperature range is from 41°F to 95°F (in 1°F Increments). The heater will get the heater to cycle on and off heating according to if the room’s temperature reaching heater's setting temperature. Note: The set temperature is the minimum temp reached by the room, not the temp of the air coming out of the heater.
- Usage Comfort: 90° Widespread Oscillation helps heat cover every corner of your room. Small space heater is easy to move around with a hidden carrying handle on the back. The room heater works with a noise level down to 40dB, quiet enough for indoor sleeping, reading, and working. It has a touchscreen UI on top for easy touch control, and with a digital display at the front, you can check the status of the desk heater. Remote control offers you maximum convenience in cold winter.
- Multiple Safety Features: Space heaters for indoor use is ETL-certified. Small heater with sensor will switch off when it reaches 122°F. 1-12h timer let you fall asleep to quiet, cozy warmth while conserving electricity. The space heater is made of V0-rated flame-retardant materials and features overheating protection and a tip-over switch to ensure safe use. Cool-to-touch exterior, reinforced prongs and fire-resistant materials makes this personal heater a must have in each household.
73 ratingsMore info 9