SET Enterprises Inc.
24405 ratingsMore info 1
- AWARD-WINNING – Best-selling game that is fun to play over and over again!
- FAMILY FUN – Suitable for 1 to 7 players ages 8 & Up!
- EASY TO LEARN – Gameplay is simple enough for quick learning and tons of fun for beginners and pros alike!
- FIVE SUITS – This rummy-style game has an additional star suit
- ROTATING WILD CARD – Each round, a different card is the wild card!
Cover Your Assets | from The Creators of Cover Your Kingdom, Grandpa Beck's Games | Easy to Learn and Outrageously Fun for Kids, Teens, & Adults Alike | 2-6 Players Ages 7+Grandpa Beck’s Games
14002 ratingsMore info 2
- SAME CLASSIC GAMEPLAY: New artwork built on the same classic Cover Your Assets refreshes the look while maintaining the gameplay that everyone enjoys!
- FAMILY FRIENDLY FUN: Fast-paced, competitive, more than a little addicting, and now with an updated look! Compete by building a stack of matching asset cards. Be careful! Your top set can be stolen by other players, making it more valuable! Fun for experienced players, as well as those stealing their first asset!
- LOVED AROUND THE WORLD: Enjoyed by kids, teens, families, and parents around the world, Cover Your Assets is an all-occasion favorite that will bring smiles and laughter to your group, too!
- CARD GAME FOR ALL AGES: Whether you are 7 or 107, Cover Your Assets is quick to learn and fun to play! Whether a family game night or a party with friends, Cover Your Assets will be a hit!
- GRANDPA BECK KNOWS BEST: With over one million games sold, Grandpa Beck’s Games brings fun for all ages! Inspired by the games they played with their children (and growing number of grandchildren!), this grandparent duo combines their passion for family time with a love of games.
Play Nine - The Card Game of Golf, Best Card Games for Families, Strategy Game for Couples, Fun Game Night Kids, Teens and Adults, The Perfect Golf GiftBonfit_Sport
12772 ratingsMore info 3
- HOLE IN ONE! Play Nine: The Card Game Of Golf! Is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf. Just like in golf, the person with the lowest strokes wins.
- FUN FOR ANY AGE: Recommended For Ages 8 And Up, Play Nine has easy to follow instructions and Simple gameplay so the whole family can join in on a round and play a hole or two.
- EASY TO PLAY! Players are dealt 8 cards with a discard and draw pile at the center. Players then take turns drawing, discarding, or trading their cards for the Lowest Value cards.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY: Perfect for Family Game Night, Reunions, Holiday Parties, or the casual activity, this Strategic Game is just the thing to keep the Family entertained and having a ball!
- THE GOAL: Compete for the lowest score. The player with the lowest score after nine rounds, or holes, wins the game. Use strategy and chance to shoot the lowest score in a battle of the wits.
UNO Card Game, Gift for Kids and Adults, Family Game for Camping and Travel in Storage Tin Box [Amazon Exclusive]Mattel
58525 ratingsMore info 4
- UNO is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play!
- In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
- Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards.
- When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!"
- This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up.
MONOPOLY Deal Card Game, Quick-Playing Card Game for 2-5 Players,, Christmas Stocking Stuffers, Game for Families and Kids Ages 8 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)Hasbro
29678 ratingsMore info 5
- New Monopoly Deal card game that is moving through Family Game Nights everywhere
- Collect 3 complete property sets but beware of the Debt Collectors, Forced Deals and Deal Breakers
- If you are looking for a fun family/friend game, this is it
- Now only plays up to five players which takes apprx 45 min to play w/5 people, apprx 35 min w/4, apprx 15-25 minutes w/3 people and apprx 5-15 minutes w/2 people
- Fun, fast dealing…every card counts
13149 ratingsMore info 6
- A FUN FILLED CARD GAME: “Rack-O” was originally released in 1956. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old.
- THE PLAY: Each player is dealt 10 cards. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. Turn over top card from the stockpile. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack.
- WINNING A ROUND: To go “Rack-O”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot.
- SCORING: the player who goes “Rack-O” first, scores 75 points. 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O.
- CONTENTS: (1) 60 card deck of Rack-O cards, (4) plastic rack-o racks, instructions. For 2-4 players. Recommended ages 8+
Mille Bornes The Classic Racing Game | Fast-Paced Card Game | Strategy Game | Fun Family Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 7 and Up | 2-6 Players | Average Playtime 20 Minutes | Made by ZygomaticFantasy Flight Publishing
5392 ratingsMore info 7
- THE CLASSIC RACING GAME: Rev the engine and wait for the green light to send you hurtling across the countryside! Mille Bornes is a classic card game of cross-country racing, challenging you to outrace your opponents as you dodge the hazards they put in your way
- CHALLENGING & COMPETITIVE: Be the first to reach 1,000 miles and win the race! Play speed cards to race around the track, but watch out for accidents and hazards laid by other players
- STRATEGY GAME: Keep the tank full, find your way around the speed limit and avoid accidents that may slow you down. Play a tire puncture to keep your opponent from getting ahead, protect yourself with safety cards or save a safety for the classic Coup Fourré. Play your cards right, and you’ll be the first to cross the finish line
- FUN FOR ALL AGES: Easy-to-learn rules allow for speedy games that players will only want to play again and again. Both children and adults will enjoy this fast-paced card game on family game night
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This fun family card game for adults and kids is designed for 2 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 7 and older. The game takes approximately 20 minutes to play
The Game Card Game | Cooperative Strategy Game | Interactive Game | Fun Family Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 20 Minutes | Made by Pandasaurus GamesPandasaurus Games
2205 ratingsMore info 8
- PLAY AS LONG AS YOU CAN: You have a copy of The Game in your hands. Open this box, and you and your friends will never want to put it away. This highly-addictive, award-winning card game pits players against The Game itself.
- STRATEGY CARD GAME: Work together to play cards numbered 1 to 100 in one of four piles. Two ascending and two descending. You must play 1 or 2 cards on your turn and you may not share specific information about what cards you have in hand.
- COOPERATIVE GAME: Everyone must work together to play all of the cards in two decks that represent the passage of time - The ultimate game. Reading the team, working together and figuring out how the other team mates think is the trick to winning The Game.
- GREAT FOR GAME NIGHT: High player interaction makes for the perfect game night. Open this box, and you and your friends will never want to put it away.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This thrilling card game is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Average playtime is approximately 20 minutes.
Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens - A Dodgeball Card Game - Family-Friendly Party Games - Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids - 2-6 PlayersExploding Kittens
35031 ratingsMore info 9
- The World’s First Dodgeball Card Game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
- A Game by Exploding Kittens - Creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy!
- A Simple and Easy Game for Kids and Adults - Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this. The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
- Collect Cards. Play Your Hand. Throw Things at Your Friends - Look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
What Do You Meme?
33793 ratingsMore info 10
- How to Play: Compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- Judge’s Choice: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor.
- The OG: This is the core game, so buy it first. You'll need it for all of our other expansion packs.
- Designed for 17+: This game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players.
- What’s Inside: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 435 cards. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes an easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- More hilarity: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for tons more good stuff.