[New Generation] Bathroom Fan Automated Control Switch, Ortis Humidity Sensor Switch +Bathroom Exhaust Fan Motor Replacement Kit Combo, Keep Your Bathroom Dry & CleanOrtis
1 ratingMore info 1
- WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU: Our bathroom exhaust fan motor replacement kit + humidity sensor switch combo, it can automatically detects the humidity level in your bathroom and turn on the exhaust fan for ventilation, keeping the bathroom dry and clean, creating a healthy environment for you and your family
- ADVANTAGE: Our in-wall humidity sensors and fan controls use an LCD screen that displays real-time humidity values. You can easily view and manage the humidity level in your bathroom, very convenience for your daily use
- NO DISTURB AT NIGHT: Are you still worried about the exhaust fan noise at night? With our wall humidity sensor switch, you can manually set the time to turn off the fan operation at night, and will return to the automatic mode when the time is up, without manual setting. Match the replacement electric motors kit is designed with low noise, to ensure you have a good night's sleep
- EASY INSTALLATION: Simple installation and wiring, only a few minutes to complete the installation. Save your time and money, is the perfect replacement for your old bathroom fan, ideal for bathroom, laundry room, basement, garage, pantry or any other location high levels of humidity
- UNIVERSAL REPLACEMENT: Package includes a motor, a fan, and a humidity sensor switch. Shaft size: 3/16" x 1 3/4". The bathroom exhaust fan motors are compatible with the following models: Nutone, Broan, Uppco, Ventorola E498-1, Bay Motors, Sears 569, Dayton, etc
Delta Electronics (Americas) Ltd. SMT130H Exhaust Bath Fan, 130 CFM, Dual Speed & Humidity SensorDelta Products Corporation
218 ratingsMore info 2
- An indicator light underneath the grille assures you that this quiet fan is running
- Adjustable humidity set points between ~50% to ~90% RH
- When humidity is above the user-adjustable set-point, fan runs at full speed (130 CFM). When humidity is below the set-point, the fan runs continuously at a pre-set lower level (0, 50, 70 or 90 CFM)
- ENERGY STAR Most Efficient for efficient cost-saving operation
Delta Electronics (Americas) Ltd. VFB25AEH BreezSignature Humidity Sensor Fan, 130 CFM, WhiteDelta Products Corporation
693 ratingsMore info 3
- Noise level of 2.0 sones
- Precision engineered with DC brushless motor for extended reliability
- Easily switch in and out of humidity sensing mode by toggling wall switch
- ENERGY STAR qualified for efficient cost-saving operation
- Precision engineered with DC brushless motor for extended reliability, this fan will outlast many household appliances
- 0.36 A
Homewerks 7136-02HW Bathroom Vent Fan with Automatic Humidity Sensor and Powerful Exhaust Ventilation Fan for Large Room 140 CFM Whisper Quiet 1.0 Sone Energy StarHomewerks
1124 ratingsMore info 4
- Sensor detects humidity level in the room to turn bath fan on/off
- 140 CFM is perfect for rooms up to 140 sq. ft. and provides powerful airflow
- Exhaust fan operates quietly at only 1.0 sone
- Fan starts automatically when the fan is in humidity sensing mode
- Red and green LED indicator lights to show humidity control and speed modes
Delta BreezSlim SLM70H 13.1W Exhaust Bath Fan with Humidity SensorDelta Electronics (Americas) Ltd
236 ratingsMore info 5
- Energy Star qualified with innovative brushless DC motor technology
- In humidity sensing mode, the Fan will start when humidity is above 60%, and will stop when humidity is below 60% automatically
- UL approved for Ceiling or wall mount installation, the only 7.5 inch x 7.25 inch small size bath Fan in the market
- Compact housing for easy retrofit and replacement of older bath fans, quiet operation at 2.0 sones
- Energy efficiency rating approximately 5.8 CFM/watt, blue and Amber LED indicator light to show humidity sensor and full speed modes
- Blue and Amber LED indicator light to show humidity sensor and full speed modes
Tech Drive Bathroom Ventilation and Exhaust Fan with Humidity sensor,110CFM 0.8 Sones with 6inch Duct
824 ratingsMore info 6
- Very quiet bathroom fan (0.8 sones) and Strong air movement (110CFM) for bathroom up to 110 Sq. Ft. Recommened for use in large room
- Heavy housing size: 10.32 in x 10.32 in x 8.0 in with 6 in duct, ceiling mounting Opening: 10.8in x 10.5in
- Two operation options: 1. Manual mode-The RED LED indicator lights, the fan will run continuously in this mode. 2. Humidity sensing mode- The LED indicator light will be green. In this mode the fan will automatically turn on when the humidity level in the room is above 60%.
- Low profile white grill cover, Perfect for the center spacing of 12-inch ceiling joists and It can attaching the fan Housing mounts to the ceiling joists (spacing between16 in.- 24 in) using suspension brackets.
- UL and HVI certified for performance assurance.Acceptable for use over a bathtub or shower when installed in a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
KAZE APPLIANCE SEP120H Ultra Quiet Bathroom Exhaust Ventilation Fan (120 CFM, 0.3 Sone, Humidity Sensing)
188 ratingsMore info 7
- HOUSING SIZE: Ceiling opening size is 11 3/8" x 10 1/2". Resizing your existing ceiling opening will be needed if your current fan housing is smaller.
- SUPER QUIET - Sound level of 0.3-Sones at 120-CFM. Suitable for bathroom size up to 120 square feet.
- HUMIDITY SENSING - Automatically switch on/off the fan unit to maintain desirable humidity level and hands free operation.
- INSTALLATION - Sliding hanger bars allow fan housing to be positioned accurately anywhere between the framing. The bars span up to 24 inch and can be used on all types of framing.
- DUCTING - Removable 6 inch metal duct with back draft prevention damper. Includes 4 inch duct reducer.
- RELIABILITY - Proudly stand behind our products with 3 year warranty.
Panasonic FV-0510VSC1 WhisperValue DC Ventilation Fan with Condensation Sensor for Humidity Control, 50-80-100 CFM, Energy Star Certified Energy-Saving Ceiling or Wall Mount bathroom Fan for the HomePanasonic
116 ratingsMore info 8
- Smart Ventilation: ECM motor with SmartFlow technology senses static pressure for ideal CFM output
- Pick-A-Flow Speed Selector: Select desired airflow from 50, 80, 110 CFM
- Built-in Condensation Sensor to control bathroom moisture
- Slimmest Design: The 3-3/8-inch housing depth is the slimmest design available
- Long Life: High-quality components and permanently lubricated motors for long life
Leviton IPHS5-1LW Decora In-Wall Humidity Sensor & Fan Control , 3A, Single Pole, WhiteLeviton
1887 ratingsMore info 9
- Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation
- Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room
- Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation fan or a fan/light combination
- 600W Incandescent, 150W LED/CFL, 4 Amp Inductive/Ballast, 1/6th HP Motor
- Fits in a standard wall box and requires a neutral for operation
- 400VA Magnetic Low Voltage/Flourescent, 1/6th HP (3-Amp) fan
Homewerks 7146-80-MS Bathroom Fan Integrated Dimmable LED Light Humidity Sensor Exhaust Ventilation 1.5 Sones 80 CFM, Smart Motion WhiteHomewerks Worldwide
243 ratingsMore info 10
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE: This Homewerks bath fan with LED Light motion sensor ensures comfort in your home by quietly eliminating moisture and humidity in the bathroom. This exhaust fan is 1.5 sones at 80 CFM which means it’s whisper quiet during operation and able to handle bathrooms up to 80 square feet.
- BATH FANS HELPS REMOVE HARSH ODOR: When cleaning the bathroom or toilet, harsh chemicals are used and they can leave an obnoxious odor behind. Homewerk’s bathroom fans can help remove this odor with its powerful ventilation.
- DESIGN AND FEATURES: Designed to be corrosion resistant with its galvanized steel construction featuring motion sensing 15 Watt LED Light that automatically turn on and off and adjusts between light and night light modes. The Humidity Sensor will turn the bath fan off when relative humidity is less than 60%. Light and Fan can be controlled manually with included LED Wall switch.
- EASY INSTALLATION: This exhaust bath fan is easy to install with its no-cut design and ceiling mount ventilation. Ceiling Opening (L) 7-3/4 in x (W) 7-1/2 x (H) 7-5/16 in. Housing Dimensions: (L) 7-1/2 in x (W) 7-1/4 in x (H) 7 in. Duct Diameter 4 Inches.
- HOMEWERKS TRUSTED QUALITY: Be confident in the quality and construction of each and every one of our products. We ensure that all of our products are produced and certified to regional, national and international industry standards. We are proud of the products we sell, you will be too. 3 Year Limited