224 ratingsMore info 1
- Powerpivot technology for superior cutting power
- Double compound cutting action
- Precision engineered induction Hardened center cut blades
- Heat treated for wear resistance and long cutting life
RIDGID 14223 Model S24 Bolt Cutter, 24" Heavy-Duty Bolt Cutter with Hardened Steel Alloy Jaws, 7/16" Soft, 3/8" Medium, and 5/16" Hard CapacitiesRidgid Tool Company
136 ratingsMore info 2
- HEAVY-DUTY BOLT CUTTER: Center cut makes it easy to cut a variety of metal materials including nonferrous metals such as bolts, screws, rivets, and wire, soft and stainless steel, iron, spring wire, heat-treated rod, and reinforcing rod
- HARDENED ALLOY STEEL JAWS: Ultra durable, hardened alloy steel jaws are designed to ensure the longest blade life possible and withstand heavy-duty use on the jobsite
- ONE-STEP INTERNAL CAM MECHANISM: Effortlessly keeps the cutting blades precisely aligned in the quickest and simplest way for optimum cutting performance
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES WITH GRIPS: Handles are made with comfortable, sturdy grips that are specifically designed to allow greater mechanical advantage for crisp, controlled metal cutting
- CUTS SOFT, MEDIUM, AND HARD METALS: Cutter has multiple capacities for various types of metals - 7/16" capacity for soft metals, 3/8" capacity for medium metals, and 5/16" capacity for hard metals
SPENDINS Bolt Cutter 30 Inch with Drop Forged Cr-Mo Alloy Steel Blades,Cutting Capacity 1/2in or 13mm,with Ergonomic Handle,Heavy Duty Metal Cutter for rebars,chains,locks,wires,bolts,fence. (30inch)SPENDINS
24 ratingsMore info 3
- SIZE and WEIGHT : SPENDINS Bolt Cutter is 30in or 750mm in length and weighs 8Lbs. Compact for easy storage and operation in limited spaces. Eccentric bolts on the blades are designed for clearance adjustment. A pair of heavy-duty working gloves included in package.
- High Quality Material: The Blades of SPENDINS Bolt Cutter are made of drop forged Chromium-Molybdenum alloy steel which are high-frequency induction quenched and surface is polished and blackened. The internal cam mechanism ensures accurate blade alignment that maximizes leverage and improves cutting power.
- SUPERIOR CUTTING POWER: The cutting blades’ hardness is up to 62 HRC. Maximum cutting capacity is 3/8”(10mm) for 42 HRC material, and 1/2”(13mm) for 25 HRC material.
- Long handles: The ergonomic handles are made of thermal insulation material, thickened and anti-skid, providing with a comfortable and safe user experience. Long handles feature a soft rubber grip, reducing pressure on your hands.
- WIDELY USE：SPENDINS Bolt Cutter can be widely used in industrial and construction jobsites, home improvement projects, repair jobs and more. It is perfect for cutting rebars, padlocks, fence, chains, nets, wires, bolts, screws, pipes, and metal rods etc.
RIDGID 14228 Model S30 Heavy-Duty Bolt Cutter with Comfortable Grips and Alloy Steel Jaws 14228, 31”, RedRidgid Tool Company
206 ratingsMore info 4
- 31" HEAVY-DUTY BOLT CUTTER: Designed to power past tough cutting jobs with solid hardened alloy steel jaws for maximum blade life, strength, and durability
- SUPERIOR CUTTING POWER: 1-step internal cam mechanism ensures accurate blade alignment that maximizes leverage and improves cutting power, making cutting tasks quick and efficient
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED HANDLES: Long handles feature a comfortable grip, reducing pressure on your hands while offering an improved hold for crisp and controlled cutting
- MULTIPLE CAPACITY: Features a center that has a 1/2-inch capacity for soft metals, a 7/16-inch capacity for medium metals, and a 3/8-inch capacity for hard metals, allowing you to cut through different metals with greater ease and control
- VERSATILE USES: Cut through chains, nets, wires, poles, bolts, screws, or rods to in industrial jobsites or complete home improvement projects, repair jobs and more
WORKPRO W017006A Bolt Cutter, Bi-Material Handle with Soft Rubber Grip, 24", Chrome Molybdenum Steel BladeWorkPro
11845 ratingsMore info 5
- Drop forged chrome molybdenum steel and powder coated jaws for sure, efficient cutting and long life
- Classic lever-fulcrum design and precisely aligned blades deliver added leverage with less effort
- Ergonomic bi-material anti-slip grips provide greater control and comfort in cutting
- Cutting Capacity: HRC≤42: 5/16-inch(8mm Maximum)；HRC<25: 25/64-inch(10mm Maximum)
- Ideal for cutting soft metal, bolts, rods, rivets and chain
KOTTO Bolt Cutter Pliers Set Industrial Heavy Duty Soft Rubber 14" and Mini 8" High Leverage Cable Cutter with Carrying Case Easily Cut Locks, Barbed Wire, Thick WireKOTTO
1467 ratingsMore info 6
- 14 inches durable bolt cutters/wire cutters/lock cutter feature extremely hardened cutting blades with high frequency. Our heavy duty wire cutters resist damage even during application on hard metals and the dents are made tough to sustain harsh and long use.
- Mini 8 inches bolt cutters are made with strengthening rivets that connect firmly and will not fall off easily, ensuring a longer service life for these cutting tools when used for wire cutters heavy duty works.
- 8 inches cable wire cutter cuts copper wire, aluminum wire, medium hard wire, and soft wire. Can not be used for cutting metal wire or steel wire.
- Cutting blades are made from T8 steel, overall heat treatment and high frequency quench hardening for high hardness. Strengthen rivets connect tightly and will not fall off easily, which ensures a longer service life.
- Package including 1x 14" Bolt Cutter; 1x 8" Mini Bolt Cutter; 1 x 8" Cable Cutter.
571 ratingsMore info 7
- 24 inch Bolt cutter, opening capacity 7/8 inch (22mm), Overall length 600mm
- Cutting capacity: Up to 3/8 inch (10mm) for carbon steel, 5/16 inch (8mm) for alloy steel, blade hardness HRC58-60
- Drop forged Cr-Mo steel jaws, hardened and heat-treated for durability
- Precise blade alignment, built-in adjustment bolt provides greater power with less effort
- Ergonomic non-slip rubber handle for a comfortable grip and provide more leverage
SHALL 3-Piece Bolt Cutters, 14" Heavy Duty Bolt Cutter, 8" Mini Bolt Cutter, 8" Wire Rope Cutter, Ergonomic Handle, More Efficient Leverage for Cutting Locks, Chains, Iron Wire, Carrying Case IncludedSHALL Tools
546 ratingsMore info 8
- What Included: 14” bolt cutter, max jaw opening is 19/32 in (15mm); 8” wire cutter, max jaw opening is 1/4 in (7mm); 8” wire rope cutter, max jaw opening is 7/16 in (10mm)
- Efficient Leverage: Classic leverage design and precisely aligned blades deliver stronger cutting strength. Cutting with less effort, much quicker and improve work efficiency
- Security Lock & Adjustment Screw: Built-in handle lock for easy storage when not in use (8" bolt cutter & 8" wire rope cutter), featured with tightening adjustment screw for adjusting minimum opening in order to prevent excessive force while cutting (14" bolt cutter & 8" wire cutter)
- Ergonomic Handle: PP+TPR insulated handle with ergonomic and two-color unique design, anti-slip and offer better hand feel, provide greater control and comfort while cutting
- Carrying Case: Made of black double-deck 600D fabric with high quality for storing these 3 cutters, featured with straps inside for organized storage. Easy to carry, featured with lanyard
WORKPRO 30" Bolt Cutter, Chrome Molybdenum Steel Blade, Heavy Duty Bolt Cutter with Soft Rubber Grip, Cutting Tool for Cut Chain, Wire, Screw, RivetHangzhou Great Star Industrial Co.,LTD.
130 ratingsMore info 9
- DROP FORGED CR-MO JAWS--This 30-inch heavy-duty bolt cutter is forged from durable chrome molybdenum steel and powder-coated jaws for corrosion and rust resistance. The Cr-Mo jaws are further strengthened by heat treatment and quenching technical to ensure efficient cutting and long life.
- SUPPER CUTTING POWER--The bolt cutter has a 25/64-inch(10mm) cutting capacity for metals with HRC≤42 and a 15/32-inch(12mm) cutting capacity for metals with HRC<25, with a maximum opening of 12 Millimeters, allowing easier cutting of different metals.
- ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE GRIPS--It has TPR material ergonomic handles with anti-slip soft grips to provide extra comfort when cutting, reducing pressure on your hands while offering an improved hold for crisp and controlled cutting.
- LABOR-SAVING COMPOUND ACTION--The classic lever-fulcrum design and precisely aligned blades deliver added leverage with less effort, magnify the force applied to handles, which are combined with hinges, and transfer power to the jaw and cutting blades, which can easily cut through hard objects.
- WIDE APPLICATION--The bolt cutter can tackle a variety of cutting tasks, suitable for cutting chains, nets, wires, poles, screws, and other metal materials. Widely used in industrial job sites or home improvement projects, repair jobs, and more.
Tolsen Bolt Cutters Heavy Duty, 36-Inch Bolt Cutter for Padlocks, Lock Cutter Heavy Duty Chain, Rods, Rivets, Locks and Wire Cutter - Ergonomic Non-Slip Handle Bolt Cutter - 36 Bolt CutterTolsen
124 ratingsMore info 10
- [HARD STEEL JAWS] This heavy-duty bolt cutter is made of strong, drop-forged hardened steel jaws for long-lasting blade life and has an adjustable bolt mechanism for proper blade alignment.
- [CUTS THICK STEEL] Designed and manufactured for maximum durable blade life. The bolt cutter strong jaws can cut 3/8-inch low-carbon steel and 5/16-inch medium-carbon steel in industrial jobs. Great for cuts bolts, chain, threaded rod, cable wire and more
- [CENTER CUT DESIGN] Centered blades with slightly rounded cutting edges that are beveled on both sides to cut with precision. The jaws are adjustable and replaceable. Cut through soft, medium and hard metals with confidence using these bolt cutters.
- [ERGONOMIC GRIPS] Our bolt cutter features ergonomic handles and comfortable nonslip rubber grips fit down over steel handles for enhanced strength and comfortable controlled cutting of metals.
- [100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE] You are protected with our 100% No Questions Asked Guarantee for either a replacement or refund. We love Our customers that’s why we care about only putting out high quality products that satisfies your needs