We’re giving you the chance to win an LG G5 and an 32-inch LG Freeview TV in our latest giveaway, thanks to our friends at Virgin Media.
The LG G5 is easily one of the best phones of 2016, boasting an incredible multi-mode 16-megapixel dual-lens camera, a 5.3-inch Quad HD resolution display (2560×1440) and a signature modular design which lets you switch out the bottom for a powerful camera module or external Hi-Fi Plus with B&O Play amplifier.
Virgin Media is currently selling the LG G5 on flexible Freestyle Contract bundles that start at £31/month – that’s £26/month for the phone itself and £5/month for the cheapest Virgin Mobile Freestyle tariff.
This gives you 250 minutes, unlimited texts and 500MB of data. Freestyle Contracts are flexible; you can move them up or down on a monthly basis to suit your needs.
If you needed more minutes or data for example, you could move up to a £10/month Freestyle Contract, which gives you 1,000 minutes and 2GB of data, for a total of £36/month with the LG G5. The following month you could then move down to the £8/month Freestyle Contract – this gives you 1,000 minutes and 1GB of data for a total of £34/month.
Virgin Mobile is currently bundling a 32-inch LG TV worth £250, the 32LH510B, which features a 32-inch panel with an aspect ratio of 16:9 resolution of 1366×768.
To be in with a chance of winning this bundle, all you need to do is follow us on Twitter @Recombu, answer a simple question and post it in the comments below.
You can sign in to the Disqus comment system using your Twitter account. If you are our lucky winner, we’ll contact you here via Disqus and ask you to send us your contact details via direct message on Twitter.
Q. How often can Virgin Media Mobile customers switch their tariffs up or down?
- Once a month
- Once every six months
- Once a decade
How to win
Virgin Mobile is offering up this cutting-edge phone to one lucky Recombu reader. All you need to do to enter is tell us which feature you’re most excited about based on the above video.
Post your answer in the comments section below this article.
- Virgin Mobile is offering one prize of an LG G5 phone and LG 32LH510B TV (as detailed above), to one winner. This prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- Entrants may only post in the comments section of this article to enter once, multiple entries will not be counted.
- Entries sent after the May 30th, 2016 closing date will not be counted.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- The chosen winner will be contacted by Recombu using the Disqus comment system below, after which Twitter direct messages will be used to verify a delivery address (the winner must be following @Recombu on Twitter for direct messages to work).
- A winner will be chosen from the valid entries. If they are unable to accept the prize a new winner will be drawn.
General terms and conditions that bind all competitions on Recombu can be found here – please read them before entering.