Sky Go has added 14 new channels to its catch-up library including UKTV’s Watch, Gold and History.
Other channels joining the new line up include Comedy Central, MTV, Dave, Discovery and Nat Geo, taking the total number of channels available on Sky Go to 57.
Sky Go lets Sky TV subscribers watch content from its top channels online on desktops, laptops and through mobile apps. As well as the latest additions, subscribers can access premium content from all 11 Sky Movies channels plus all six Sky Sports channels. Other recent arrivals include include E4 and Film 4, Fox, SyFy and The Disney Channel.
//recombu.com/digital/news/how-to-get-sky-go_M10830.htmlRead Recombu Digital’s guide to Sky GoLuke Bradley-Jones, Sky’s brand director of TV products, said: “Sky Go has gone from strength to strength since it launched in July 2011 and now attracts over 3 million unique users quarterly. The addition of these new channels is part of our continued commitment to provide our customers with a great TV experience whenever and wherever they want it, all at no extra cost.
“Customers now have even more choice and flexibility whether they want to watch TV Box Sets, live Barclays Premier League football, the latest blockbusters from Sky Movies or awarding-winning drama from a wider range of entertainment channels.”
The full list of new channels is:
- Alibi – including Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries and Rizzoli & Isles available On Demand
- Animal Planet – including My Cat From Hell and Finding Bigfoot
- Comedy Central – including Jeff Dunham’s Very Special Christmas Special and South Park
- Dave – including Red Dwarf X and Storage Hunters available On Demand
- Discovery – including Bear Grylls: Escape From Hell and Ice Pilots
- Eden – including David Attenborough’s Natural Curiosities
- Gold – including You, Me & Them and The Two Ronnies Spectacle available On Demand
- Good Food – including Choccywoccydoodah
- History – including Ice Road Truckers and Pawn Stars available On Demand
- MTV – including Geordie Shore available On Demand
- Nat Geo – including Meet The Polygamists and Prospectors available On Demand
- Nat Geo Wild – including World’s Weirdest and Fish Tank Kings II
- TLC – including Toddlers and Tiaras and Beauty & The Geek Australia
- Watch – including Dynamo: Magician Impossible and Primeval available On Demand
Sky Go is a free service available to Sky TV customers that lets you watch shows on up to two extra devices. You log in with your Sky iD and register the devices that you want to use.
Sky Go Extra lets you use Sky Go on up to four devices and costs an extra £5/month. In the last three months, 219,000 customers chose to take out Sky Go Extra with their subscription. Sky Go Extra is a free feature for Sky Multiscreen (the new name for Sky Multiroom) customers.