While Chelsea is currently enjoying a six point lead, there’s still everything to play for – and Sky Sports has rights to all of the key title race games.
Fixtures for May have just been announced by Sky, which includes Manchester United vs West Bromwich Albion on Saturday, May 2 and the final game of the season – still to be scheduled – on Sunday, May 24.
Sky Sports viewers will be able to enjoy Chelsea taking on current fifth placers Liverpool on May 10 and Manchester United vs Arsenal the week after that.
Chelsea has the potential to extend its lead, should the Blues prove victorious against Crystal Palace (May 3) and West Bromwich Albion (May 18), should Manchester City give chase.
This month, Sky Sports will also broadcast the Manchester derby on Sunday, April 12 along with Arsenal vs Chelsea on Sunday, April 26.
The full list of Sky Sports’s May 2015 fixtures is:
- Manchester United vs West Bromwich Albion Sat 2 May 5:30pm
- Chelsea vs Crystal Palace Sun 3 May 1:30pm
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City Sun 3 May 4pm
- Hull City vs Arsenal Mon 4 May 8pm
- Crystal Palace vs Manchester United Sat 9 May 5:30pm
- Manchester City vs Queens Park Rangers Sun 10 May 1:30pm
- Chelsea vs Liverpool Sun 10 May 4pm
- Arsenal vs Swansea City Mon 11 May 8pm
- Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Sat 16 May 5:30pm
- Swansea City vs Manchester City Sun 17 May 1:30pm
- Manchester United vs Arsenal Sun 17 May 4pm
- West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea Mon 18 May 8pm
- Arsenal vs Sunderland Wed 20 May 7:45pm
Check out all of Sky’s fixtures for April here.
Sky Sports costs £25.50/month on top of your basic Sky TV package of channels, which starts at £21.50/month. As per the new Sky Sports prices, the cheapest bundle now works out at £47/month in total.
BT Sport, which features the remaining games, can be added for a further £12/month, or £15/month if you want to watch the games in HD. Alternatively, taking BT Broadband means you’ll be able to get BT Sport channels in SD for no extra cost, or bump your package up to include the HD channels for an additional £3/month.