Sky and BT have revealed which Premier League games they’ll be broadcasting throughout March 2016.
Both broadcasters will broadcast a number of derbies throughout the month. Sky Sports has bagged a pair of northern clashes – Newcastle United vs Sunderland and City vs United – while BT Sport will serve up Bournemouth vs Southampton and Spurs vs Arsenal in March.
Related: How to get Sky Sports and BT Sport Sky Sports head of football Gary Hughes said: “Sky Sports will continue to show every twist and turn of this incredible season. These matches ensure that our viewers will be able to follow all the drama as it unfolds at a critical time in the season for all teams in the Premier League.”
Simon Green, head of BT Sport, added: “As we enter the final three months of the season the battle for the coveted Barclays Premier League title is hotting up together with the fight against relegation.”
Ahead of March’s games, there’s a slew of other matches coming up on Sky and BT, including Manchester City vs Leicester (February 6, BT Sport) and Chelsea vs Manchester United (February 7, Sky Sports).
- Watford vs Leicester City – Saturday, March 5, 5.30pm
- Crystal Palace vs Liverpool – Sunday, March 6, 1.30pm
- West Bromwich Albion vs Manchester United – Sunday, March 6, 4pm
- Norwich City vs Manchester City – Saturday, March 12, 12.45pm*
- Arsenal vs West Bromwich Albion – Saturday, March 12, 5.30pm*
- Liverpool vs Chelsea – Sunday, March 13, 4pm*
- Leicester City vs Newcastle United – Monday, March 14, 8pm
- Swansea City vs Aston Villa – Saturday, March 19, 5.30pm
- Newcastle United vs Sunderland – Sunday, March 20, 1.30pm
- Manchester City vs Man United – Sunday, March 20, 4pm
These fixtures are subject to the results of FA Cup 6th Round ties.
- Bournemouth vs Southampton – Tuesday, March 1, 8pm
- Liverpool vs Manchester City – Wednesday, March 2, 8.00pm
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – Saturday, March 5, 12:45pm
- Everton vs Arsenal – Saturday, March 19, 12:45pm