The retail juggernaut is once again raising the curtain on a raft of exciting deals, so here are our top Prime Day picks for you.
Amazon Prime Day always brings with it a host of juicy deals across the retailer’s vast range. In this page we’ve collected all the information you need for the big event, as well as a few tips for the bargains you can expect it to bring.
Just remember, the only way to access these deals is to be a member of Amazon Prime. If you’ve yet to do so, you can sign up to a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime, letting you get access to all of these great deals as well as the added benefits of Prime included next-day delivery and access to Prime Video streaming.
Best Amazon Prime Day Deals
Here we’ve drawn up some of the best deals available this Amazon Prime Day, on a range of products from wearables to headphones and more:
- First of all, there’s a great wearable deal heading your way; the FitBit Sense has has its price reduced by £90, and is now on sale for just £239.
- Delivering a premium audio experience now at a cut price, the excellent Sony WH-1000XM3 wireless noise-cancelling headphones have had their price slashed down to £197.99 in a deal saving you over £130.
- There’s also a great deal on a pair of premium in-ear wireless headphones; the Sennheiser CX 400BT are available for £79.99, which is less than half the recommended retail price.
- But if you’d prefer to stick with Sony for your audio needs, then it’s good news that the Sony WF-1000XM3 true wireless in-ear headphones have had £90 knocked off the price, and are now a steal at just £129.99.
- And if you want your sound to play out loud, with all the additional benefits of a smart speaker, then waste no time taking advantage of this deal on the Amazon Echo Dot, which is half-price at £24.99.
- Amazon’s own Kindle Paperwhite has also received a reduction, and is now available for £79.99 rather than its £119.99 standard price. Now that’s a joy to read!
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an annual sales event where a whole load of great products available on Amazon get knocked down to bargain prices. However, the bonanza is only available to Amazon Prime subscribers, so make sure you’ve either got a paid subscription or a free trial in place when the big day comes around.
Due to the nature of this quickfire sale, you’ll need to keep your eyes on the prize so as to avoid missing out. Remember to check back to this page to stay on top of the latest tech deals, and if one of your target purchases appears then it’s best to act fast as there may only be a limited number in stock.