THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. We’re mightily impressed with Huawei’s newest flagship, the P9 and in celebration of the phone’s launch, Recombu is giving you the chance to win one.
In case you missed our review of the Huawei P9, you can check it out here. The phone represents a new level of premium smartphone experience from the Chinese smartphone maker; with a wafer thin metal and ceramic body, a state of the art gesture-capable fingerprint sensor and a dual camera arrangement co-engineered with famed camera brand Leica.
Read next: Huawei P9 Camera Review: In Depth
Huawei even took the time to make a tutorial video covering the principal features of the P9.
How to win
Huawei is offering up this cutting-edge phone to one lucky Recombu reader. All you need to do to enter is tell us which feature you’re most excited about.
Post your answer in the comments section below this article.
Terms and conditions
- Huawei is offering one prize of a Titanium Grey Huawei P9 smartphone (as detailed above), to one winner (this prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available).
- Entrants may only post in the comments section of this article to enter once, multiple entries will not be counted.
- Entries sent after the May 6th, 2016 closing date will not be counted.
- The competition is open internationally (excludes China – handset does not support Chinese network frequencies) and the prize (one Huawei P9 in Titanium Grey) can be sent internationally (outside of the UK) if required.
- The chosen winner will be contacted by Recombu using the Disqus comment system below, after which Twitter direct messages will be used to verify a delivery address (the winner must be following @Recombu on Twitter for direct messages to work).
- A winner will be chosen from the valid entries. If they are unable to accept the prize a new winner will be drawn.
Read next: Huawei P9 Review: In Depth