As part of World Backup Day on March 31st, Recombu is giving one lucky reader the chance to win a bundle of mobile memory products, courtesy of Leef.
Before we explain how you can win some awesome mobile memory goodies, you might be asking yourself, “what the heck is World Backup Day?” We hadn’t heard of it either, but once we had, we realised it makes a lot of sense.
Ask yourself, how much data do you store in the cloud? Your back catalogue of snaps and videos might live on Google Photos, your dissertation might be sitting pretty in your Dropbox or perhaps the entirety of your iPhone exists on Apple’s iCloud servers. Now ask yourself what you would do if hackers wiped all of that information, a data centre was destroyed or you simply couldn’t get an active connection to that important information, right when you needed it – that’s where World Backup Day comes in.
It centres around getting people who use computers, smartphones and tablets to take a pledge and follow through on it, “I solemnly swear to backup my important documents and precious memories on March 31st.” It’s a simple gesture, but one that could pay back dividends should something go wrong in the cloud or on your device locally. Find out more about World Backup Day here.
We’ve teamed up with Leef, who offer a wealth of mobile memory solutions, purpose-built for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, as well as computers. Here’s what you could win if you enter today’s competition:
With a microSD card reader on one end and a lighting connector on the other, this nifty gadget is ideal for Drone and GoPro users that need to quickly transfer their footage to an iPhone or iPad to edit and upload on-to-go.
The perfect Apple accessory with a lightning connector at one end and a normal sized USB on the other. The Leef iBridge is a stylish plug-in memory accessory for iPhones, iPods and iPads. It gives users more storage space without needing to delete treasured photos, videos or music.
Leef Access and Leef Bridge 3.0
Android versions of the Leef iAccess and iBridge which expand the memory of your Android device – ensuring your treasured memories are protected.
Half of Leef’s team are designers, so it comes as no surprise that both their products and clothing are very easy on the eyes.
How to win
Sound good? All you need to do to enter is answer this simple question.
|Which of Leef’s products is ideal for file sharing between GoPro cameras and iOS devices?|
|C||Leef Bridge 3.0|
Post your answer in the comments section below this article.
Terms and conditions
- Leef is offering one prize of the mobile memory products (and T-shirt) detailed above, to one winner (this prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available).
- Entrants may only post in the comments section of this article to enter once, multiple entries will not be counted.
- Entries sent after March 31st, 2016 closing date will not be counted.
- The competition is open internationally and the prize (Leef mobile memory products and a t-shirt) can be sent internationally (outside of the UK) if required.
- The chosen winner will be contacted by Recombu using the Disqus comment system below.
- A winner will be chosen from the valid entries, if they are unable to accept the prize a new winner will be drawn.