Social networking app Flipboard has been updated for iOS, adding Cover Stories to the iPad version, image improvements and topics of interest.
Flipboard aggregates all your social networking information – such as Facebook and Twitter – into a magazine style format you can flick through. Along with content you can customise by selecting topics of interest. Flipboard originally launch on the iPad and the Apple iPhone edition landed late last year.
We’ve downloaded the Flipboard update and the changes are more subtle than dramatic. The most significant development is the introduction of International Content Guides, which means content – be it Sport, Entertainment or Technology – includes specific UK editions and feeds from UK websites.
Version 1.8 brings
– Cover Stories to the iPad Edition
– A third page of tiles for all your favourite content
– New full-screen images and typography
– Pick topics of interest when first using Flipboard
– International Content Guides with hundreds of recommendations for readers in the UK and Ireland, Canada, Australia, France, Hong Kong and Taiwan
Download the update now from the iTunes.