Less than a day away from the most anticipated Android event of the year comes this 11th hour leak of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. The details reportedly come from Japanese network NTT DoCoMo, which tweeted earlier that it’d be selling the phone from November onwards.
The leak gives us the strongest indication of what the Galaxy Nexus looks like so far as well as a pretty comprehensive looking spec list. Of course all of this is totally unofficial, but at this stage in the game we’d be surprised if what Google and Samsung show us tomorrow is radically different from the reality.
Along with the pic above, which gives us a nice front and side view of the Galaxy Nexus running Ice Cream Sandwich, come specs galore, many of them chiming with those we’d previously heard from the rumour vine.
As well as the usual 4.65-inch 720p AMOLED screen comes word of 16GB and 32GB editions and 1GB of RAM sitting alongside the TI OMAP 4460 1.2GHz chip. There’s the expected NFC chip, for powering Google Wallet and a 5-megapixel camera (single LED flash) that can record 1080p HD video.
We’ve heard so many rumours and whispers about both the OS and the phone that we literally cannot wait until Google and Samsung put them to rest once and for all.
Until tomorrow, feast your eyes on the image above and the spec list below:
- Model: GT-I9250, GT-I9250T, GT-I9250M, SC-04D, SCH-I515
- dimensions (length x width x thickness): 136.0 × 68.0 × 8.8 fine piece – 11.5 thickest part
- Weight: Approximately 135.0 (g)
- OS: Google Android version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Chipset: Texas Instruments Omap4460 CPU: ARM Cortex-A9 MP Core SMP (Dual-Core) CPU operating frequency: 1.2 GHz
- GPU: PowerVR SGX 540 Immage Technologies
- Communication Systems (GT-I9250/GT-I9250M/GT-I9250M/SC-04D): W-CDMA, GSM phone (SCH-I515): LTE, CDMA2000 Packet (GT-I9250/GT-I9250M / GT-I9250M/SC -04D): HSPA, EDGE, GPRS (SCH-I515): LTE, EV-DO Rev.
- Display: AMOLED HD: 4.65 inches Resolution 720 x1280) Maximum number of simultaneous colors Main Display: 16,777,216 color touch screen: capacitive (multi-touch),
- Main camera: 5 megapixel CMOS camera with LED flash Video recording 1080pHD (1920 * 1080)
- Front camera: 1.3 million pixels CMOS
- Micro USB 2.0
- Communications Bluetooth 3.0 + HS
- Wireless LAN Communication: IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 GHz Dual-Band 5.xGHz)
- Wi-Fi Direct
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 16/32GB:
- Battery Capacity: 1750mAh
- Notification LED