The curvy LG G Flex will hit UK stores this weekend — sort of.
Remember the curvaceous LG G Flex mobile phone we’ve been banging on about for so long? Remember we said it was coming in 2014? Well we lied, sort of – you’ll be able to get your hands on the G Flex in stores this weekend, although you won’t actually be able to buy one until 2014.
LG will tease the G Flex in selected EE stores on 20 December, that’s this coming Friday. What’s the point? Well, LG wants to gauge consumer interest and get the hype train rolling early. People are visiting shops with the intention of buying new handsets for the Christmas period and if LG and EE can impress them enough with the G Flex, they might be able to put them off making a purchase or remind them to upgrade their current when the G Flex hits the stores for real.
Want to see the LG G Flex for yourself? Head down to one of the following EE shops this Friday to get your curvy groove on.
- London Westfield Shopping Centre, Stratford E20 1EH
- London Westfield Shopping Centre, White City W12 7GG
- London 155/157 Oxford Street, W1D 2JH
- Kent Bluewater Shopping Centre, DA9 9ST
- Nottingham 16 Clumber Street, NG1 3GA
- Manchester The Trafford Centre, M17 8AP
- Brighton 209-210 Western Road, BN1 2BA
- Cambridge 40-41 Lions Yard, CB2 3NA
- Merry Hill The Merryhill Centre, DY5 1QX
- Sheffield Meadowhall Centre, S9 1EN
Will you be buying one or is it much ado about now very much? Let us know in the comments below.