Audio Interface, AKLOT 2 In 2 Out USB Audio Interfaces, 24-bit/192 kHz Sound Card with Headphone Amplifier, TRS balanced Audio Interface for PC/Win/Mac RecordingAKLOT
4 ratingsMore info 1
- [2 In 2 Out]This audio interface has 2 high-headroom instrument inputs and 2 out USB-C audio interfaces with a high-headroom, Class A DYNA microphone preamplifier, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound. Instrument/Line input switch for plug in most kind of instruments and play.This Audio Interface input accepts both XLR connector and ¼” (6.35 mm) jacks.
- 【Pro.Computer Recording Audio Interfaces】You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Aklot’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz. Your recordings will retain all of their sonic qualities.
- 【Monitor】Via this audio interface,you can monitor directly through the preamp input, you will get a completely delay-free sound that can accurately hear and process your recordings in real-time.
- 【USING】For Mac user,Connect the Audio interface 2i2 to your computer via provided USB cable,Your OS will automatically open the computer's default audio inputs;For Windows ,click our software to download audio driver .
- [Headphone Amplifier]Built in headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface, for the Guitarist, Vocalist, Podcaster or Producer — High-Fidelity, Studio Quality Recording, and All the Software You Need to RecordFocusrite
39642 ratingsMore info 2
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps - Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen. A switchable Air mode will add extra clarity to your vocals when recording with your Scarlett Solo.
- Get the perfect guitar take - There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with the high headroom instrument input when recording your guitar and basses. Capture your instruments in all their glory without any unwanted clipping or distortion thanks to our Gain Halos.
- Studio quality recordings for your music and podcasts - You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz. Your recordings will retain all of their sonic qualities so that you can sound like the artists you admire.
- Low-noise for crystal clear listening - Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback. Hear all the details and nuances of your own track or music from Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. Plug-in your own headphones via the output for private listening in high-fidelity.
- Easy Start - It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start. Whether you’re looking to record or playback audio, we will help you get started.
- All the tools you need to start recording right, now - We’ve partnered with our favourite industry partners to provide you with plenty of sound content and software so that you can create and record music right away. Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums.
- Enjoy three years of warranty - Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.
TC Helicon GoXLR MINI Online Broadcast Mixer with USB/Audio Interface and Midas Preamp, Officially Supported on WindowsMusic Tribe
5508 ratingsMore info 3
- “Go live” desktop rig for online broadcasters gives you instant control over your audio
- Flexible and intuitive USB-based mixing for all of your audio - simple, easy-to-use controls get you up and running quickly
- Studio quality MIDAS preamp with EQ, compression, and gating to help your voice sound its best
- GoXLR Windows app: PC app lets you control and recall all of your favorite settings. App required for functionality.
- Officially supported on Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. No official Linux support. No macOS support.
UA Volt 2 USB Audio Interface for recording, podcasting, and streaming with essential audio software, including $400 in UAD plug-insUniversal Audio
389 ratingsMore info 4
- Easily create music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Record vocals and instruments with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
- Produce with industry-leading software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM's Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Harness USB bus power for on-the-go recording with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Studio-quality headphone amp, MIDI connections, 48V phantom power, and Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- 30-day Free Trial Subscription to UAD Spark, an ever expanding library of world-class plug-ins and instruments that run on Mac, no hardware required
M-Audio AIR 192x4 USB C Audio Interface for Recording, Podcasting, Streaming with Studio Quality Sound, 1 XLR in and Music Production SoftwareinMusic Brands Inc
4096 ratingsMore info 5
- Capture Every Detail - Premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac to PC
- Low Latency - Hi-Speed USB / USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms; USB and USB-C connection cables included
- Pristine Studio Grade Capture - Transparent Crystal preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- Connectivity - XLR+¼” TRS combo input, (1) ¼” instrument input, stereo ¼” outs and ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Feature Packed - Rugged metal chassis, large central volume control, VU LED meters and USB/Direct knob for zero latency monitoring
- Pro Software - MPC Beats, Ableton Live Lite, Touch Loops, Creative FX Collection, Xpand!2, Mini Grand, and Revalver
19083 ratingsMore info 6
- 2-channel USB Audio Interface with 1 XENYX Preamp
- Instrument Input
- Phantom Power
1626 ratingsMore info 7
- 2-channel USB Audio Interface with 1 MIDAS Preamp
- Instrument Input
- Phantom Power
M-Audio M-Track Duo – USB Audio Interface for Recording, Streaming and Podcasting with Dual XLR, Line & DI Inputs, plus a Software Suite IncludedinMusic Brands Inc.
6097 ratingsMore info 8
- Podcast, Record, Live Stream, This Portable Audio Interface Covers it All – USB sound card for Mac or PC delivers 24-bit/48 kHz audio resolution for pristine recording every time
- Be ready for anything with this versatile M-Audio interface - Record guitar, vocals or line input signals with two combo XLR / Line / Instrument Inputs with phantom power
- Everything you Demand from an Audio Interface for Fuss-Free Monitoring – 1/4” headphone output and stereo 1/4” outputs for total monitoring flexibility; USB/Direct switch for zero latency monitoring
- Get the best out of your Microphones - M-Track Duo’s transparent Crystal Preamps guarantee optimal sound from all your microphones including condenser mics
- The MPC Production Experience - Includes MPC Beats Software complete with the essential production tools from Akai Professional
Zoom U-22 Handy Audio Interface, 2-Channel Portable USB Audio Interface, 1 XLR/TRS Input, Battery or Bus Powered, Phantom PowerZoom
115 ratingsMore info 9
- Innovative stereo USB audio interface for PC, Mac, and iPad
- Mic/line input with high-performance mic preamp
- High-quality recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Fast access to connectors and Gain / Volume controls
- Hi-Z support, +48V phantom power
Audio Interface-Podcast Equipment-MAONO-MaonoCaster-All in One - Portable Podcast production Studio with premium mic preamp for Podcast Recording, Streaming, Youtube, DJ, PC, Smartphone (AME2)MAONO
227 ratingsMore info 10
- The upgraded audio interface is capable to establish a new trend for Podcasting, with plug-and-play use, crystal-clear audio recording, and fashionable design, making your home studios to a professional level. Ideal for podcast recording, streaming, voice-over, and content creation. Compatible with PC, smartphone, tablet, camera, Windows, Mac OS, etc.
- Up to 11 customized sound pads to enhance your podcast atmosphere: It's capable to have 11 customized sound effects. 3 sound pads support recording a max 60s audio effect each and one-key looping, while 8 ones for 20s audio effect. Moreover, you can adjust the volume of each sound pad. It could be uploaded with your favorite audio for podcast recording via smartphone, PC, microphone, or Bluetooth device.
- Excellent performance with superior preamp: Built-in quality pre-amps and support phantom power for best performance of XLR microphone. AME2A features with 3-level mic gain adjustment, supporting ultra-low noise gain up to 60dB, high-end dynamic microphones. 32Bit high-performance chipset and DENOISE function will provide a clearer sound.
- Enjoy a personalized podcasting atmosphere: Equipment with 6 reverb modes, You can adjust the time and depth of reverb freely, 12-step auto-tune, 3 modifiable tones (Treble, mid-range, bass), and pitch changer knobs. Each microphone input is independently controlled. Pro features like sidechain, music only, and loopback switch are also included.
- Designed for live- streaming: You can use USB-C to connect your computer or tablet, LIVE-OUTPUT1/2 to connect your smartphone for podcasting recording and streaming, via MONITOR SPK, connect a studio monitor for sound output, use an AUX-IN jack to connect your input accompaniment from a smartphone or other devices, use MIC1/2, and connect your favorite XLR condenser/dynamic microphone. Use INST to connect your guitar/bass or other instruments.
- Compatible with microphones: MAONOCASTER AME2 is compatible with most analog microphones, including XLR condenser/dynamic microphones, 6.35MM dynamic microphones, and 3.5MM microphones. Note: USB microphones are not supported. You can use the product with MAONO PM320, PM500, and HD300, It also works well with microphones of other brands, MAONOCASTER AME2 compatible with Shure SM7B, Shure SM58, Rode podmic, Samson Q2U, etc.
- Package list：1* audio interface, 1* USB A-C charging cable, 2* 3.5mm TRRS audio cable, ,1* user manual. We provide a 12-Month warranty. For a better user experience, please download more instructions below and read the user manual before setting up.