Skar Audio Dual 10" 2400W Loaded Sdr Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure | SDR-2X10D4, Dual 10" D4 Loaded EnclosureSkar Audio
388 ratingsMore info 1
- Sdr series dual 10-inch Dual 4-ohm loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 2, 400 Watts, RMS power: 1, 200 Watts
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the terminals for an easy installation
- Premium Vented Enclosure Made of 5/8" Mdf and finished in black Carpeting
- Double front baffle (1.25") with countersunk subwoofer design for Flush and attractive appearance
175 ratingsMore info 2
- ported enclosure with two CompC 10" subwoofers
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 600 watts RMS
Bbox Dual Vented 12 Inch Subwoofer Enclosure - Pro Audio Tuned Dual Car Subwoofer Boxes & Enclosures - Premium Subwoofer Box Improves Audio Quality, Sound & Bass - Spring Loaded Speaker TerminalsATREND
3452 ratingsMore info 3
- DUAL 12 INCH VENTED SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE: The Bbox 12 inch dual vented Pro Audio Tuned subwoofer box enclosure is designed for optimum bass response and low frequency reproduction which is ideal for lower profile sound quality subwoofers. Get the most out of your vehicle's subwoofer with car stuff designed for power and quality.
- SPECIAL FORMULA: We use Aliphatic wood glue on our 12" subwoofer enclosures to ensure an airtight seal between all MDF parts. Each 12 inch subwoofer box also gets a second application of glue around all internal joints after the final assembly.
- HIGH GRADE MDF: Our subwoofer box enclosures are built with a durable MDF that is 3/4" thick for solid frequency response and accurate music reproduction and we use a CNC Miter to ensure an airtight fit for your powered subwoofer. Our Dado design and construction offers a precision fit for our car subwoofer boxes & enclosures, which ensures a rattle and noise free environment.
- AIRTIGHT RECESSED SIDE PANELS: We use quality materials like our special aliphatic resin wood glue and brad nails from a pneumatic nail gun to create a tight hold on the MDF parts during the glue drying process to ensure that our subwoofer boxes have an airtight no-leak, no-rattle air chamber improving the overall sound quality of your sound system.
- BETTER SOUND, BETTER BASS, BETTER FUN: Get the party started with sound quality you can truly jam to. Our subwoofer enclosures turn your truck into a music machine! Dramatically improve the sound quality and bass response of your truck’s audio system and listen to the music the way it was meant to be heard!
Dual Electronics BP1204 High Performance 12 inch Car Audio Subwoofer in a Tuned Bandpass Enclosure with Blue illumiNITE LED illumination and Plexiglass Viewing Windows and 1,100 Watts of Peak PowerDual Electronics
1147 ratingsMore info 4
- INCREASED OUTPUT CAPABILITY; specialized tuned port with computer aided design and 2.5” Voice Coils vastly increases output efficiency for your subwoofers providing you with consistent low sounding bass
- DIGITALLY OPTIMIZED SUBWOOFERS; are carefully crafted for efficient and accurate bass, providing power handling up to 1100 Watts of Peak Power, 600 Watts RMS at a 4 Ohm impedance. Built in crossovers and Frequency Range between 30Hz – 200kHz for unrivaled sound superiority
- CURVED PLEXIGLASS VIEWING WINDOW; Blue illumiNITE LED's and Brushed Aluminum subwoofer cones create a surreal viewing experience
- SOUND MDF CONSTRUCTION; and top grade in-line carpet eliminates the vast majority of enclosure movement for streamlined sound quality via both 12 inch subwoofers for unmatched sound superiority on the road
- DIMENSIONS; 30” W X 14.4” D X 14.4” H. Built in crossovers for ease of installation
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY; guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty with excellent customer service
28 ratingsMore info 5
- Enclosure Features: Rockville DV12K6D1 Dual 12" 4800w Car Audio Subwoofer w Plexi Sub Enclosure Box. Final Impedance: 1 Ohm. Peak Power Handling: 4800 Watts. Continuous RMS Power Handling: 1200 Watts. ¾” MDF enclosure with black carpet. 1” MDF where the subs are mounted.
- Made with Sexy-Plexy! Plexi-glass front panel. LED with selectable colors (white or blue selectable) (The LEDs were designed to have a professional look for a show car). Show ready enclosure! We were given the challenge by our team to develop the nicest enclosure in the history of car audio and this is what we came up with.
- We hope you all love it!. Bonded stapled and braced and it is strong as a beast. Vented enclosure (side firing). Pre-wired down to a 1 ohm final impedance. Copper push terminals. Vent dimensions: 1.77" x 11.57" x 15.75". Tuning frequency of enclosure: 35 .6Hz.
- Sub features: 2.5" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC (100% Copper) Wire. The wire we use is made in the USA! It is one of the most important components to make the sub high quality and last longer. Double Stacked 100 Oz High Quality Magnet. Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish Makes This Sub Very Efficient.
- Fiber Reinforced Ultra Stiff Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone. Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Distortion. Polypropylene (PP) Dustcap. Two Chrome-Plated Binding Post Terminals - These are the best terminals on the market and they accept any gauge wire. Impedance: Dual 4-Ohm Voice Coils.
- Vented Hole on T-yoke Enhances Heat Dissipation. High BL Magnetic Motor Gap. We use the highest grade black glue that handles extremely high temperatures which allows our woofer to handle even more power than they are rated. Cutout Diameter: 11.125” inches. Mounting Depth: 5.75” inches.
- Frequency Response: 27 Hz - 1.5K kHz. 8mm T-Yoke + 8mm Washer. Sensitivity: 85dB. XMAX:22 MM (One way)
5903 ratingsMore info 6
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Ideal solutions for anyone looking to add bass to their vehicle
- Ruggedly constructed using 5/8" MDF and aviation grade black carpet
628 ratingsMore info 7
- Loaded Sub Enclosure Features: Final Impedance: 2 Ohm. Peak Power Handling: 1600 Watts. CEA-2031 Compliant RMS Power Handling: 400 Watts. ¾” MDF enclosure. Bonded stapled and braced. Computer designed vents.
- Angled at 15 % for perfect bass alignment. High quality aviation grade tweed carpet. Satin Nickel speaker wire push terminals. Enclosure air space is 0.80 Cu Ft per sub. Vent dimensions: 2.5" x 6.75" x 9.75".
- Tuning frequency of enclosure: 37 Hz. 1.5" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC (100% Copper) Wire. The wire we use to wind the voice coil is imported from Japan which is way better quality than the standard China wire.
- Amplifier Features: Rockville dB11 1400w/700w RMS 2-Ohm Class-D Mono Car Amplifier and Bass Remote.
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1% distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.).
- - 2 Ohm: 350 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. - 4 Ohm: 220 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. Peak Power Rating: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song).
- - 2 Ohm: 1400 Watts x 1 Channel. - 4 Ohm: 880 Watts x 1 Channel. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry.
- Features of wire kit: Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable. 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables.
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable. 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire. 3 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire. Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder. 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse. 7 Split Tube Loom.
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets. Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility. PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
Dual Electronics SBX212i 12-inch illumiNITE High Performance Studio Enclosed Subwoofers with 1,200 Watts of Peak Power & 41-Ounce MagnetsDual
312 ratingsMore info 8
- BOOSTED OUTPUT CAPABILITY – specialized tuned port with computer aided design, 2” Voice Coils and 41-ounce magnets will vastly increase output efficiency for your subwoofers providing you with consistent low sounding bass
- DIGITALLY OPTIMIZED SUBWOOFERS – Carefully crafted for efficient and accurate bass, 1, 200 Watts of peak power, 400 watts RMS at 2 Ohm impedance and frequency range 30Hz – 250Hz for unrivalled sound
- ILLUMINATED TRIM RING – its illumiNITE design creates a surreal viewing experience while the ventilated control circuitry system ensures system coolness during peak usage delivering studio quality performance
- SOUND MDF CONSTRUCTION – and top grade in-line automotive carpet eliminates the vast majority of enclosure movement for streamlined sound quality via both 12-inch subwoofers for unmatched sound superiority on the road
- DIMENSIONS – 30” W x 14” D x 13” H
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY – guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty with excellent customer service
- The JBL Stage slim enclosure are designed to fit in just about any vehicle with simple installation. It is slim, sleek, stylish, and don’t sacrifice on sound.
- HARMAN standard reliability testing: Speakers are carefully tuned to assure high SPL and low distortion. This means that the usual specifications as well as speaker characteristics are considered when tuning for the JBL sound.
- JBL speakers have to undergo a rigid testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- 500 watts of sheer impact: The Stage 1200D ported enclosure comes loaded with two of JBL's Stage 122AM 12" subwoofers, which handle up to 500 watts RMS together. The enclosure's 2-ohm impedance gets the most possible power out of your mono amp. The slot-ported enclosure is made from rugged 5/8" MDF covered with black carpet to withstand the bumps and bruises of life in a car. JBL tunes the enclosure for maximum performance, so you can count on impressive low-end punch.
- JBL 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
MTX TNP212D2 12 Inch 1200W Dual Loaded Car Subwoofer Audio, Sub Box, and Amplifier with QPower Super Flex 4 Gauge 3000 Watt Amplifier Wiring Amp KitMTX
7 ratingsMore info 10
- SUBWOOFER AND WIRING KIT: This package comes with MTX 12" Dual Loaded Car Subwoofer, Sub Box, Amplifier, and QPower Wiring Amp Kit
- SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE: Dual 12 inch vented enclosure with a single terminal cup; 2,000 watt of max power, 1,000 watts RMS; Enclosure measures 29.5 x 13.5 x 11 x 14 inches
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Polypropylene dust caps are durable and lightweight, allowing them to use less power; Vented design is tuned for harder hitting base
- SUPER FLEX AMP KIT: Handles up to 3000 watts of power; 4 gauge wiring; Kit includes: Deluxe high quality fuse holder, Gold plated ANL fuse (100 amps), 17 feet of 4 gauge Super Flex orange power cable, 3 feet of 4 gauge Super Flex blue power cable, 17 feet of 18 gauge blue turn on wire, 25 feet of 16 gauge Super Flex speaker wire, 17 feet of deluxe RCA interconnect
- 3 grommets, 5/16 inch gold plated ring terminal, 1/4 inch gold plated ring terminal, Number 10 gold plated ring terminal, 4 gold plated speaker terminals, 20, 4 inch wire ties