66 ratingsMore info 1
- Rated RMS Power: 45 Watts Max Peak Power: 280 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Grilles: Yes
586 ratingsMore info 2
- Features: 6-1/2" 2-way speakers, Carbon fiber-reinforced plastic woofer cone with specialized rubber surround, 1" silk dome tweeter, Handles up to 80 watts RMS (240 watts peak power), Frequency response: 70-22,000 Hz, Sensitivity: 88 dB, Top-mount depth: 2-5/16", and Grilles not included
414 ratingsMore info 3
- 6x9" Car audio 2-way speakers with Grilles (Pair)
- Peak: 600 watts per pair / 300 watts each | RMS: 150 watts per pair / 75 watts each
- Frequency response: 65Hz - 18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Cutout Dimensions: 5-15/16" x 8-3/4"
400 ratingsMore info 4
- Features: Component speaker system includes 2 woofers and 2 tweeters, 6-1/2" carbon fiber-reinforced plastic woofer cone with specialized rubber surround, 1" silk dome tweeter with inline crossover, Handles up to 80 watts RMS (240 watts peak power), Frequency response: 70-22,000 Hz, Sensitivity: 88 dB, Woofer mounting depth: 2-5/16, and Grilles not included
194 ratingsMore info 5
- S Series 1" Component Dome Tweeter
- Power Handling - Peak: 240 Watts / Power Handling - RMS: 80 Watts
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 88 dB SPL
- Mounting Depth: 3/4" / Cutout Diameter: 2"
132 ratingsMore info 6
- New Alpine R-Series R-S65.2 speakers offer larger voice coils, new cone technologies, and better performance over the previous R-S65 models.
- Overall, the R-Series speaker is smaller, making them ideal for tight installations and use matching speaker grills that are shallower as well.
- The R-S65.2 woofers have a larger 35 millimeter (mm) voice coil for increased motor control over the bass output verses the previous R-S65.
- The R-Series speakers have been designed from the ground up utilizing an Alpine exclusive cone technology, CFRP: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer. This high-strength, yet lightweight material is formed so that its fibers align in the same direction as the curve and shape of the cone, thereby reducing resonant peaks.
- In addition, CFRP is used as a tweeter diaphragm, enabling the system to perform up into the 45kHz range, making the speakers compliant with High-Resolution Audio playback.
114 ratingsMore info 7
- carbon fiber-reinforced plastic woofer cone with specialized rubber surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- handles up to 55 watts RMS (170 watts peak power)
228 ratingsMore info 8
- 6.5” 2-way car speakers (pair)
- Hybrid fiber woofer with multi-roll rubber surround | 1" silk dome tweeter
- Handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 65-29,000 Hz | Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Top-mount depth: 2-3/8"
Package: Pair Alpine Sps-610c 6.5" 2 Way Pair of Component Car Speakers + Alpine Sps-610 6.5" 2 Way Pair of Coaxial Car SpeakersAlpine
218 ratingsMore info 9
- 6.5" 2 Way Pair of Component Car Speakers + Alpine Sps-610 6.5" 2 Way Pair of Coaxial Car Speakers
93 ratingsMore info 10
- 6"x8" 2-way car speakers (pair)
- Hybrid fiber woofer with multi-roll rubber surround
- 1" silk dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 63-29,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB | Top-mount depth: 2-9/16"