1 ratingMore info 1
- Value-packed 2-channel USB audio interface for home or mobile recording
- Record at professional-level 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- Includes +48V phantom power for use with studio condenser microphones
- Two preamps with combo inputs for recording either microphone or instrument-level audio
- Compatible with nearly any recording software on Windows or Macintosh operating systems
EBXYA 2x2 USB Audio Interface with 48V Phantom Power for Recording, Streaming and Podcasting, 24Bit/196kHz Professional Audio Mixer with XLR/TSR/TS Ports for Guitarist, Vocalist, Podcaster or ProducerEBXYA
26 ratingsMore info 2
- ➤➤【Professional Audio Interface & Sound Card】Supports high-resolution audio up to 24-bit/192kHz for professional monitoring and listening. It has left and right channel inputs to connect both microphones and instruments for music production. Stream 2 inputs 2 outputs to your computer with ultra-low latency. Your recording will retain all its sound quality so you can hear all the details in the track as it plays.
- ➤➤【2-Input/2-Output & Connect more Devices】Portable Audio interface has 2i2 jacks: 2 combo XLR/MIC/LINE inputs with phantom power to record guitar, vocals or line-in signals. 2 independent TRS/TS (6.35mm) stereo jacks connect to PA speakers, powered monitors, amplifiers and recording equipment. You can also choose 1/4 inch TRS (balanced connection) and TS (unbalanced connection) to connect different devices.
- ➤➤【48V Phantom Power & Mic Pre-amplifier】 This usb audio interface built-in a 48V phantom power and Mic Pre-amp. It is comparable to independent boutique preamps, with lots of headroom, low distortion and ultra-low noise. Both mic preamps have separate volume control knobs, signal indicators, overload indicators and fast fade buttons. By using a condenser microphone, you will be able to inject great clarity and detail into your recordings. Perfect for picking up guitars or recording vocals
- ➤➤【Studio quality Recordings & Low-noise Clear Listening】You can achieve professional recordings with EBXYA’s high-performance converters. Your recordings will retain all of their sonic qualities so that you can sound like the artists you admire. Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback. Hear all the details and nuances of your own track or music from Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. Plug-in your own headphones via the output for private listening in high-fidelity
- ➤➤【Plug and Play & Compatible with Recording Softwares】The 2X2 USB audio interface supports Mac OS and Windows XP or later, NO NEED to DOWNLOAD ANY DRIVERS. Record, podcast, and stream high-quality audio quickly and easily. Compatible with popular recording softwares including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase and more. The small, ultra-portable size lets you take it anywhere and use it anywhere, providing flexible options for your music production.
- ➤➤【Package Include & Warranty Service】 Package contains: Audio interface*1, 6.35mm (1/4”) to 3.5mm (1/8”) TRS adapter*1, USB 2.0 A-Male to B-Male Cable*1, USB 2.0 A-Male to Type-C Cable*1, Type-C to USB A-Male, Manual*1. If you have any question, please feel free to contact with us, we provide 3 years warranty.
Blue Yeti USB Microphone for PC, Mac, Gaming, Recording, Streaming, Podcasting, Studio and Computer Condenser Mic with Blue VO!CE effects, 4 Pickup Patterns, Plug and Play – BlackoutBlue
50831 ratingsMore info 3
- Custom three-capsule array: This professional USB mic produces clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for YouTube videos, Twitch game streaming, podcasting, Zoom meetings, music recording and more
- Blue VOICE software: Elevate your streamings and recordings with clear broadcast vocal sound and entertain your audience with enhanced effects, advanced modulation and HD audio samples
- Four pickup patterns: Flexible cardioid, omni, bidirectional, and stereo pickup patterns allow you to record in ways that would normally require multiple mics, for vocals, instruments and podcasts
- Onboard audio controls: Headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and mic gain put you in charge of every level of the audio recording and streaming process
- Positionable design: Pivot the mic in relation to the sound source to optimize your sound quality thanks to the adjustable desktop stand and track your voice in real time with no-latency monitoring
- Plug 'n Play: Set up the computer microphone in seconds with the included desktop stand or connect directly to a mic stand or boom arm and instantly start recording and streaming on Mac or PC
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface, for the Guitarist, Vocalist, Podcaster or Producer — High-Fidelity, Studio Quality Recording, and All the Software You Need to RecordFocusrite
39642 ratingsMore info 4
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps - Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen. A switchable Air mode will add extra clarity to your vocals when recording with your Scarlett Solo.
- Get the perfect guitar take - There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with the high headroom instrument input when recording your guitar and basses. Capture your instruments in all their glory without any unwanted clipping or distortion thanks to our Gain Halos.
- Studio quality recordings for your music and podcasts - You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz. Your recordings will retain all of their sonic qualities so that you can sound like the artists you admire.
- Low-noise for crystal clear listening - Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback. Hear all the details and nuances of your own track or music from Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. Plug-in your own headphones via the output for private listening in high-fidelity.
- Easy Start - It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start. Whether you’re looking to record or playback audio, we will help you get started.
- All the tools you need to start recording right, now - We’ve partnered with our favourite industry partners to provide you with plenty of sound content and software so that you can create and record music right away. Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums.
- Enjoy three years of warranty - Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.
TC Helicon GoXLR MINI Online Broadcast Mixer with USB/Audio Interface and Midas Preamp, Officially Supported on WindowsMusic Tribe
5508 ratingsMore info 5
- “Go live” desktop rig for online broadcasters gives you instant control over your audio
- Flexible and intuitive USB-based mixing for all of your audio - simple, easy-to-use controls get you up and running quickly
- Studio quality MIDAS preamp with EQ, compression, and gating to help your voice sound its best
- GoXLR Windows app: PC app lets you control and recall all of your favorite settings. App required for functionality.
- Officially supported on Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. No official Linux support. No macOS support.
UA Volt 2 USB Audio Interface for recording, podcasting, and streaming with essential audio software, including $400 in UAD plug-insUniversal Audio
389 ratingsMore info 6
- Easily create music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Record vocals and instruments with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
- Produce with industry-leading software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM's Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Harness USB bus power for on-the-go recording with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Studio-quality headphone amp, MIDI connections, 48V phantom power, and Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- 30-day Free Trial Subscription to UAD Spark, an ever expanding library of world-class plug-ins and instruments that run on Mac, no hardware required
19082 ratingsMore info 7
- 2-channel USB Audio Interface with 1 XENYX Preamp
- Instrument Input
- Phantom Power
420 ratingsMore info 8
- Record at home or on the go with the CAD Audio CX2 USB Audio Interface. The Connect II features 2 XLR combo inputs which can accommodate either a microphone or instrument-level audio signal, making it a perfect solution for the singer/songwriter; or a vocalist with an accompanying instrumentalist. The CX2 offers 48V phantom power and is fully USB powered, no external power source required. You’ll get high-quality professional recordings with 24-bit/96kHz digital resolution, and the rugged all-metal body is built to withstand the toughest conditions.
- The GX1800 Large Format Side Address Microphone captures your performance with a smooth and articulate profile. The GXL1800’s high sensitivity allows for distance miking techniques and combined with a well behaved cardioid polar pattern, helps to eliminate off axis environmental noise. Includes studio grade shock mount, tripod stand, XLR cable and foam windscreen.
- The PM4100 PodMaster Boom broadcast/podcast boom arm mic stand is designed specifically for your broadcast suite. Durable all metal construction with quality counterbalanced spring support ensures your mic stays in the perfect position for your next broadcast. – The PM4100 PodMaster Boom is supplied with c-clamp for easy mounting and 5/8” 27 stud adapter.
- The Acousti-Shield VoxPop VP1 was developed as an effective accessory for the home recording professional. When effectively utilized, it can substantially suppress plosives that may be present in a vocal performance. The VoxPop’s sonically transparent Double-layer acoustic nylon coupled with a trouble-free design results in an easy to use, highly effective device, while not sacrificing stand mounted stability.
206 ratingsMore info 9
- Equitek large dual diaphragm capsule
- Infinitely adjustable polar pattern
- 20Hz to 20KHz frequency response; 36dBV (16 mV) @ 1 Pa sensitivity
- 200 Ohms impedance; 143dB (pad engaged) max SPL; 11dBA self noise
- 100Hz, 6dB/Oct Hi-Pass; 20dB Attenuator
M-Audio M-Track Solo – USB Audio Interface for Recording, Streaming and Podcasting with XLR, Line and DI Inputs, Plus a Software Suite IncludedinMusic Brands Inc.
6097 ratingsMore info 10
- Podcast, Record, Live Stream, This Portable Audio Interface Covers it All – USB sound card for Mac or PC delivers 24-bit/48 kHz audio resolution for pristine recording every time
- Be ready for anything with this versatile M-Audio interface - Record guitar, vocals or line input signals with one combo XLR / Line Input with phantom power and one Line / Instrument input
- Everything you Demand from an Audio Interface for Fuss-Free Monitoring – 1/8” headphone output and stereo RCA outputs for total monitoring flexibility; USB/Direct switch for zero latency monitoring
- Get the best out of your Microphones - M-Track Solo’s transparent Crystal Preamp guarantees optimal sound from all your microphones including condenser mics
- The MPC Production Experience - Includes MPC Beats Software complete with the essential production tools from Akai Professional