Southern Technology LLC
1169 ratingsMore info 1
- INCLUDES: (1) Plastic Dust Hood featuring a Big Gulp 13” x 16” opening
- APPLICATIONS: This catch all attachment collects a wide range of saw dust, debris and woodchips for an assortment of machines, including belt sanders, miter saws, table saws, lathes, drill press and planers without hoods
- BUILD: Made with premium ABS plastic, this dust collector accessory is lightweight yet durable, anti-corrosive for in and outdoor usage, and offers high impact resistance for day-to-day wear & tear
- COMPATIBILITY: 4-inch OD port accommodates and connects to any 4” ID dust collection system hose or pipe
- VERSATILE: Completely portable and can be placed behind or underneath your machine, on a workshop table close to the source, or wherever dust is being produced
- Easy solution for catching sawdust
- Outlet: 4-Inch for hose or pipe
- Tough, durable ABS plastic material
- 4-Inch nominal end measures 3-31/32-Inch O.D. and 3-47/64-Inch I.D.
- Opening measures: 13-Inch by 16-Inch
Table Saw Dust Collector Bag (10" Tablesaws with 2.5" Dust Port) Fits Bosch/Dewalt/Makita/Ryobi/Craftsman/Porter Cable/RIGID/Metabo/Kobalt/Skilsaw/Delta/YXD
68 ratingsMore info 2
- Compatible with Bosch /Dewalt /Makita /Ryobi/ Craftsman /Porter Cable/ RIGID/ Metabo/ Kobalt/ Skilsaw/ Delta 10 inch tablesaws, and other table saws that have 2-1/2 inch dust ports on the exterior of the saw.
- Premium Quality: Made of high-quality cloth with wire support frame, lightweight design, durable and dependable. Replaces part TS1004.
- Easy to attach and detach to your table saw. Simply squeeze the spring clamp and slide clamp over tabs on dust port and release spring clamp. The dust bag requires emptying when full of sawdust.
- Table Saw Dust Collector Bag: Effective at keeping your work area clear of debris. Provides up to 70% of dust collection. Easy to empty.
937 ratingsMore info 3
- Dust port attachment allows the connection to a dust collection system or vaccum
- Accepts common 1- 1/2" diameter hoses, allowing system flexibility
- Compatible with DEWALT's dust collection system adapters DWV9150 and DWV9100
- Manufactured by DEWALT
- Fits with DWV9000 universal connector for quick and easy connection to tool dust port
- Fits 2.25" (57mm) OD / 2" (52mm) ID
- Dust collection with tools or shrouds in concrete, drywall, or woodworking applications
Table Saw Dust Collector Bag compatible with Bosch/Dewalt/Makita/Ryobi/Craftsman/Porter Cable/RIGID/Metabo/Kobalt/Skilsaw/Delta/ 10" Tablesaws with 2.5" Dust PortAnztek
1866 ratingsMore info 6
- Dust Collector Bag with Wire Support Frame;
- Helps keep work area cleaner; Collects up to 75% of dust and particles;
- Replaces Bosch part TS1004; Easy to attach and detach to your tablesaw;
- Dimensions: L 31" x W 13.7" head side x W 9.8" end side, D of ring 2.5" up to 2 7/8";
- Can be used with other table saws that have 2-1/2 inch dust ports on the exterior of the saw.
487 ratingsMore info 7
- Expands the use of your power tools
- Connects 35 mm. hoses to tools that have ports for 2-1/2 In. hoses
- Used on part numbers: BB1209, VAC005, VAC006, VAC007, VAC008, VAC021
- Used on models: 4000, 4212, 4410, RA1180, RA1182, RA1200, RA1171, RA1181
Dragon Ling LAN
111 ratingsMore info 8
- DWV9000 multi-function Plastic Quick Connector for Dewalt Dust Extractors
- Dust Collection wtih tools for concrete, drywall, or woodworking applications
- Helps prevent hose from kinking，Positive lock maintains connection to dust port
- Small end: ID = 1.7 in OD = 1.875 in Large end: ID = 1.685 in
- Universal allows for quick, easy, and durable connection between 1-1/4 In. vacuum hose and various DW tools & shrouds
10 Foot Long Dust Collection Power Tool Hose Kit with 6 Threaded Fittings/Attachments for Multiple Types/Brands of Power Tools and Work Shop VacuumsFulton
1936 ratingsMore info 9
- The smaller diameter 1-3/16" O.D. (Outside diameter) flexible dust collection power tool hose moves freely when connected to your power tools and vacuum. This gives you the ability to plug into different tools to add dust collection at a moments notice. The hose and its specialized fittings work with multiple power tools, workshop vacuums, jigs and other tools around your woodworking shop or work shop.
- The small rubber fitting threads on to the end of the hose and is ideal for connecting random orbital sanders, palm sanders, biscuit joiners or any other power tool with smaller dust collection ports. The small thread-on rubber fitting has a 1 inch I.D. with a 1-3/16 inch taper up to 1-1/4 inch O.D. This kit will also work with popular tools like the K4 and the K5 Pocket Hole Jig. Using this hose with your tools will keep your shop cleaner and can be quickly coiled up for easy storage
- The large thread-on rubber fitting has a 1-1/2 inch I.D. with a 1-13/16 inch O.D. which works on many other power tools. The rigid plastic vacuum Plug-in Adaptor has a 2-1/4 inch taper up to 2-5/16 inch O.D. The adaptor is designed to plug into most standard workshop vacuum ports. The Plug-in Adaptor conveniently threads onto the power tool hose so it will never slip off!
- Included inside the box: 1 each ten foot long 1-3/16 inch O.D. small diameter flexible hose, 2 each small flexible rubber thread-on fitting, 2 each large flexible rubber thread-on fitting and 2 each Plug-in Adaptor shop vacuum that will allow you to connect the hose to most commercial or residential workshop vacuum ports.
- IMPORTANT! CHECK YOUR POWER TOOL PORT DIMENSIONS: Before placing an order, please check the inner and outer (I.D. and O.D.) diameter of your workshop vacuum ports and power tool ports to make sure the hose and fittings will properly fit and work for your needs. THE I.D. AND O.D. ON THE RUBBER END FITTINGS AND HOSE ARE APPROXIMATE SIZES AND MAY SLIGHTLY VARY.
454 ratingsMore info 10
- Quick and easy installation
- Never needs removing to empty
- Fits many different table saws (having base dimensions up to 20" wide and 17" deep)
- Optional and easy vacuum connection
- Comes in 3 modes: collector, funnel and vacuum