RIDGID 42878 Model 238-P Powered Soil Pipe Cutter, 8-inch Chain Pipe CutterRidgid Tool Company
75 ratingsMore info 1
- Dual-powered tool operates using a 1/2-inch square drive impact driver or ratchet
- Cuts up to 8-inch soil pipe when used with an impact driver (minimum 200-ft-lbs) or 4-inch pipe manually with the included ratchet
- Compact, lightweight design allows tool to fit into tight places in overhead and below grade applications and easily mount in difficult places
- Easy to set up, the articulating outward facing chain hooks lay on the pipe to simplify latching
- Features two directional operation that allows scoring of the pipe for a clean cut
GEARWRENCH Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter - 2031DDGEARWRENCH
956 ratingsMore info 2
- Cut pipes 3/4 to 3" and 19mm to 76mm in diameter"
- Fifteen blades effectively cut pipe so only a 100 degree rotation is needed for a complete cut
- Serviceable tool works in hard-to-reach areas
- Will not cut double-wall pipes
- Keep well oiled
- Not for use on stainless steel
KUNTEC Tailpipe Cutter 3/4-Inch to 3-Inch Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tool with 15 BladesKUANGCHEN
18 ratingsMore info 3
- This tailpipe cutter is designed for both on and off the car cutting of tailpipes and exhaust pipes with diameters of 3/4 to 3 inches (19-76mm)
- The Exhaust pipe cutter features 15 blades, there is a cutting wheel on each roller for smooth tracking, only 1/4 inch rotation could finish the cutting
- Exhaust pipe cutter is made of high quality carbon steel, strong, sturdy, not easy to damage and extremely durable
- The rubber handle is good thickness and non-slip, easy to operate
- Cuts pipe up to 3mm thick. It is suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use, apply for cutting most types of pipework, such as copper pipes, aluminium pipes, carbon steel pipes etc
ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tool - 3/4 to 3 Inch Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter Chain Exhaust Cutter Tool Muffler Pipe CutterABN
218 ratingsMore info 4
- CUT PIPES EASILY: Quickly remove old exhaust pipes with the ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutters; Chain tubing cutter allows you to cut pipes and tubes from 3/4 to 3 inches (19 to 76mm) in diameter with a 3mm thickness
- ACCESS HARD TO REACH AREAS: 10 inch (25.4cm) cutting wheel link chain wraps around your pipe even in tight restricted areas; Pivot design ensures your cutting blades touch the outer walls of your pipe for smooth cuts
- DURABLE CUTTING BLADES: High-quality carbon steel cutting blades effectively cut through metal and plastic; Each exhaust tube cutter wrench tool features 15 cutter blade wheels
- EASY TO USE: Pipe cutter wrench design allows you to anchor and create leverage when cutting into your pipes and tubes; Once your tubing cutters are wrapped around the pipe, squeeze lightly and turn to cut into the material; Tighten grip as you work
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: 9.3 inch (23.6cm) exhaust pipe cutting tool has 3.8 inch (9.7cm) rubberized handles; Cushioned for comfort and non-slip security
QWORK Heavy Duty Pipe Cutter, 1-inch to 3-inch Steel Pipe CutterQWORK
628 ratingsMore info 5
- Ideal for fast, clean pipe cutting by hand or power
- Features an extra-long shank that protects adjustment threads
- Extra-large handle allows for quick and easy adjustments
- Can be converted to 3-wheel cutter by replacing rollers with cutter wheel
- Pipe cutter has a 1-inch to 3-inch pipe capacity
ARES 15009 - Exhaust Pipe Cutter - Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes - 15 Blade Design for Easy Cutting - Suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle UseARES
206 ratingsMore info 6
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our Exhaust Pipe Cutter is designed to cut 3/4-inch to 3 1/4-inch tailpipes and exhaust pipes and features a cutting wheel blade on each of its 15 rollers.
- DESIGN: Made of Chrome Molybdenum Steel, the adjustable chain uses up to all fifteen of its blade wheels to quickly and easily cut pipes. Thanks to its low-profile design, this tool is suitable for both on-vehicle and off-vehicle use, and with its ergonomically designed cushioned handles, you'll be able to maintain a safe and comfortable grip while cutting.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: This exhaust pipe cutter is perfect for work in tight and confined spaces and can be used on-vehicle for ultimate convenience, but works just as well off-vehicle for better leverage. If you're working on a tailpipe or exhaust pipe between 3/4-inches and 3 1/4 inches in diameter, this exhaust pipe cutter is right for you.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES Exhaust Pipe Cutter, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
MacWork Tailpipe Cutter，Exhaust Tube Chain Cutter，Features Pipe Cutter Chain/Cutting Wheels，BlackMacWork
26 ratingsMore info 7
- 【SPECIFICATIONS】14 rolling blades(11.8").This pipe cutter cut through 15-85mm(0.6" to 3.3") pipes with a maximum thickness of 2.5mm(0.1").
- 【EFFECTIVELY CUT】Perfect for cutting exhaust pipe and tailpipe of PVC, LOW CARBON STEEL and COPPER.
- 【SUPERIOR QUALITY】100% new and high quality. Powerful and robust.Corrosion resistant coated handle for Comfort.Designed to access where space is limited.
- 【KEEP WELL-OILED】Lubricating the exhaust cutter cutting wheels before use will give an even smooth cutting operation and extends the life of the item.
- 【EASY TO USE】1.Wrap chain snug around pipe; 2.Lock chain into handle; 3.Tighten adjustment knob; 4.Rotate handle back and forth to cut pipe; 5.Repeat steps 3 and 4 until cut is complete.
Tailpipe Cutter 3/4 to 3 Inch, Carbon Steel Chain Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tool, Tube Cutting Pliers for Cutting Exhaust Pipe Copper PipesPNYZIK
5 ratingsMore info 8
- Easy Cutting: Use our exhaust tube chain cutter to quickly achieve cutting exhaust pipes, the cutting diameter of the product ranges from 3/4" to 3" (19-76mm), and can cut thin wall pipes up to 2.5mm thick
- Unique Design: The tail pipe cutter adopts an adjustable chain lock design, the chain length is 30cm. The riveting process makes our tube cutting pliers not easy to loosen and deform. Fine-tuning screws are designed at the rear of the product to ensure that the cutter is in close contact with the pipe
- High-Quality Material: The exhaust tail pipe cutter is made of high-hardness carbon steel material, which is durable, corrosion-resistant, and effectively prolongs the use time of the product. Comfortable coated handle on the surface, safe and non-slip, relieve your hand pressure
- Wide Range of Applications: Our tailpipe cutter are very suitable for cutting exhaust pipes, plastic pipes, low carbon steel pipes, copper pipes, etc. They can be used without electricity. They are very suitable for you to use outdoors and help you solve the difficult problem of cutting pipes outdoors
- Easy to Carry: The exhaust cut off tool is moderate in size, can enter a narrow space for work, and is easy to carry and store, greatly saving your storage space
OEMTOOLS 27045 Tailpipe Cutter, Features Pipe Cutter Chain w/ Cutting Wheels, Exhaust Pipe Cutter w/ Cushion Grips, Can Be Used as PVC Cutter or Copper Pipe CutterGreat Neck Saw
1078 ratingsMore info 9
- CUT ON OR OFF THE VEHICLE: Get a clean cut with minimal rough edges or burrs on your exhaust pipe, tailpipe, and when installing or making repairs on catalytic converters; Keep well oiled, not for use on stainless steel
- EFFECTIVELY CUT TAILPIPES: Work on tailpipes and exhaust pipes with diameters ranging from 3/4" to 3-1/4" (19-83 mm); Lubricating the exhaust cutter cutting wheels before use will give an even smooth cutting operation and extends the life of the item
- EASY TO USE: Cut pipe with our pipe cutter tool in four easy steps; Wrap chain around the pipe, hook the chain onto the plier jaw, close plier jaw until pipe cutter wheels are tight on the pipe, hand rotate chain around pipe until pipe is cut
- NO POWER TOOLS NEEDED: Breaking out the Sawzall or angle grinder is unnecessary with our exhaust cutter tool; Work in cramped spaces with one-handed rotation; The cushion grip handles ease pressure on your hand while you increase your grip
- BUILT TO LAST: This quality metal pipe cutter's cutting wheels won’t dull easily during use; The head of the exhaust cutting tool won’t bend from during rotation; Use as a copper and PVC pipe cutter; Lightly lubricate cutting wheels before use
Powerbuilt 4 Piece Exhaust Pipe Tool Set, Repair Tailpipes, Expanders, Removing Dents, Chain Cutter, Nut Splitter, Import and Domestic Vehicles 648612Alltrade Tools
73 ratingsMore info 10
- Specialty tool kit makes it easier to repair and replace automotive exhaust pipes
- Includes chain style pipe cutter to make quick clean cuts in pipes up to 3-1/2" diameter
- Includes pipe expander for making flanges and repairing dents
- Includes nut splitter to remove rusted and frozen nuts
- Durable storage case complete with usage instructions and photos
- Tool set for servicing exhaust systems
- Cuts pipe up to 3-1/2-Inch
- Use for pipe dent repair and pipe fitting
- Includes chain cutter, nut splitter and pipe expander
- Kit 42 includes 4-Piece for servicing exhaust systems