REPTITRIP Reptile Heating Pad with PID Thermostat 6"X8" 16W, Reptile Heat Mat for 10-20gal Tank, Heat Pad with High Temperature Protection °F/°C, for Turtle/Snake/Lizard/Frog/Spider/PlantREPTITRIP
2 ratingsMore info 1
- High Temperature Protection: The reptile heat mat has a built-in temperature sensor. The heating pad will stop heating when the temperature reaches the critical value of 122°F/50°C.
- FAST Heating: The reptile heating pad has 16 watts of power! With 8 more watts than other heating pads of this size on the market, it heats to 113°F/45°C in 1 minute.
- PID: Intelligent PID can accurately control the heating temperature, making the heating pad work more efficiently and stably and extending the service life of the heating pad.
- Reptile Thermostat: Controls the temperature of your reptile's habitat, providing a comfortable temperature that helps keep them healthy and active. Thermostatic control range is 20°C to 45°C (68°F to 113°F).
- Temperature Detection: The built-in temperature sensor of the heating pad detects the heating temperature in real time, and the external temperature probe can detect and display the temperature near the probe.
iPower Reptile Heat Pad 8X12 Inch 16W Under Tank Terrarium Warmer Heating Mat for Turtle, Lizard, Frog, Snake, Reptile, and Other Small AnimalsiPower
6127 ratingsMore info 2
- Improved design: new PTC heating material and insulation increases overall heat transfer across the mat; Reach desired temperature within few minutes and save energy
- Strong adhesive: 3M adhesive paper provides a strong stick to the contact area of the terrarium for optimum heat transfer
- Applications: ideal for use with reptile, lizard, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums; Also perfect for germination, home brewing, or kampuchea tea
- Specifications: size: 8"x12"; 16 watts; length of cord: 6fts, 120V US voltage and standard plug, no adapter needed; Apply to 30-40 gallon
- Excellent protective performance: water proof and moisture proof design, the use environment is more diverse; Water proof design that enables safe scrubbing, but please do not put the heating pad in water
iPower 8 by 12-Inch Reptile Heat Mat Under Tank Heater Terrarium Heating Pad Ideal for Spider Snake Tarantula Hermit Crab Turtle, BlackiPower
629 ratingsMore info 3
- Variety of uses: perfect for reptile, lizard, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums. Also perfect for germination, home brewing, or Kampuchea Tea.
- Energy efficient: new PTC heating material and insulation increases overall heat transfer uniformly across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes
- Specifications: 8" X 12" Size, 120 volts, 16 watts, 6 ft. Power cord, US standard plug and No adapter needed.
- 3M adhesive Paper: 3M adhesive Paper of the heat Mat provides a strong grip to the contact area for optimum heat transfer. The heat Mat stays exactly where you want it.
- Package included: 1 pack 8" x 12" Reptile Heating Pad
Aiicioo Reptile Heating Pad - Hermit Crab Heater Heat Mat for Reptiles Snake Lizard Terrarium 8 WattAIICIOO
8500 ratingsMore info 4
- [UPGRADED VERSION] - Reptile heating pad upgraded adhesive material is more solid than similar products in the market. It effectively decreases and eradicates the probability of melting and separating
- Under tank heater ideal 24-hour primary or secondary heat source for tropical or temperature reptilian species. It’s also great for amphibian, small animal, or plant terrariums.
- Reptile heat mat optional mounting on bottom or side of your terrarium. Rubber feet enclosed for bottom mounting to slight elevate terrarium and allow excess heat to escape. (IMPORTANT)
- Snake heating pas solid state nichrome heating wire and durable construction make it easier to clean and wipe. Low wattage heaters provide gentle and uniform heats without hot spots and energy efficient
- Lizard heating pad recommended for size: 8” x 12” ; Voltage: 120 volt; Power: 16 watt; Recommend for Medium 30-40 Gal Size. Please read instructions carefully before using.
- ATTENTION: Do not place on flammable substrate surfaces, such as wooden items, plastic, carpets, etc.Do not cover the heating pad with anything.Do not place glass containers in areas that may be exposed to direct sunlight.The Under Tank Heater can be placed underneath the tank or on the side of the tank depending on your set up. The Reptile Heating Pad should be placed on the outside of the tank only.
Reptile Heat Pad - Under Tank Heater for 10-20gal Tank, Terrarium Heat Mat for Turtle/Snake/Lizard/Frog/Spider/Plant Box,6 x 8inZacro
3781 ratingsMore info 5
- Durable material: made of high quality PVC material, its soft surface can be flexible and folded.The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy.
- Powerful function: Helps reptile for daily activity, appetite and metabolism.It can keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets and also won't disturb animals sleep pattern.
- High efficiency: High-quality heating wire heating, stable performance and long service life.
- Attention: Before using double-side tape to fix the tank, you must connect the power to let the surfaces of heating pad will be smooth so that paste better 3M sticker.
- Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.
BN-LINK Reptile Heating Pad Electric Indoor Under Tank Terrarium Heating Mat Waterproof for Turtles, Lizards, Frogs, and Other Reptiles, 6" X 8"BN-LINK
3647 ratingsMore info 6
- GREAT UTILITY: The BN-LINK Heating Pad for Reptiles is great for keeping your reptile tank warm, but never scorched. It’s also great for amphibian, small animal, or plant terrariums.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT AND SPACE-SAVING: The BN-LINK Heating Pad is both compact and packs a punch. The heating wire and insulation allows the mat to reach the desired temperatures within minutes yet only uses 8 Watts to help you save on electricity costs.
- EASY SETUP: It is suitable for any glass terrarium and all you gotta do is pull it out of the box, pull the adhesive on the back off, and stick it wherever you want. It has a strong adhesive grip and is waterproof for easy cleaning.
- DURABLE AND FLEXIBLE: Not only is the BN-LINK Under Tank Heater built to last with its durable, water-resistant material, the Under Tank Heater also remains elastic and flexible.
- MADE FOR REPTILES: Voltage: 120 volt, Power: 8 watt. The 6" x 8" model is perfect for a 10 -20 gallon terrarium and it can easily put out steady heat between 104℉ and 122℉. Each unit comes with BN-LINK’s strong 15-month warranty.
VIVOSUN Reptile Heating Pad 8x12 Inch with Thermostat Combo Under Tank Terrarium Heating Mat Waterproof for Turtles, Lizards, Frogs, and Other ReptilesVIVOSUN
2937 ratingsMore info 7
- Multi-size Optional: 6x8 Inch Recommend for 20-30gal terrarium size; 8x12 Inch Recommend for 30-40gal terrarium size; For glass terrarium only
- Intelligent Constant Temperature: VIVOSUN reptile heat pad is 120VAC/60Hz,UL-approved; It can get well about 104℉（40℃）; Use VIVOSUN Digital Thermostat to monitor the temperature of your terrarium; Regulates and maintains your preferred temperature within a control range of 40–108 ºF（ Temperature display range is 32 -210°F）
- Easy to Set: Bottom mounting and the side mounting of the Reptile Heat Pad are also nice application with strong 3M adhesive paper; The controller comes with a hanging tab to attach the heat pad
- Compatability & Safety Guaranteed: VIVOSUN Digital Thermostat is compatible with any heat mat and ready to plug in to North American outlets
- The Correct Method of Use: When we are using the heating pad, we can not put anything on the heating pad, otherwise it will increase the surface temperature of the heating pad
PeSandy Reptile Heating Pad with Temperature Adjustment, 110V Non-Adhesive Heat Mat for Reptiles Tortoise Snakes Lizard Gecko Hermit Crab Turtle Amphibians - 14W Removable Under Tank Heat PadPHS-Home
784 ratingsMore info 8
- [ UPGRADED MATERIAL, SAFE & BALANCED HEATING ] - PeSandy reptile heating pad is a safe and balanced temperature distribution and provides gentle and warm heat for your loved pet or insect breeding. Please Note: Don’t lay reptiles or insects directly on top of the pad. The package does not contain rubber spacers.
- [ OVERHEAT PROTECT, SLOW HEATING ] - PeSandy reptile heat mat slow heating was designed to prevent overheating, it takes around half an hour to heat properly. And winter and cold glass tanks may cause heat consumption, you can adjust the controller into the MAX position or put a few thin thermal insulation films on the bottom of the pad. Note: No digital display on the dial.
- [ EASY TO USE AND INSTALL ] - Optional mounting reptile heat pad on the bottom or side of your terrarium or vivarium. It is highly recommended to use this heating pad with a thermostat and please set the temperature probe closest to the heating pad.
- [ REMOVABLE, FREE OF GLUE ] - PeSandy under tank heater without adhesive paper. It can be used inside or under the tank as your desire or change of tank. No need to worry about your tank messing up by the stick. Please Note: Don't cover the heating pad with non-thermally conductive objects such as wood chips, coconut soil, and quilt towels.
- [SUITABLE FOR MOST REPTILE AND INSECT BREEDING ] - Suitable for tortoises, snakes, lizards, geckos, Hermit Crab, turtles, spiders, insect breeding, and other amphibians that require belly heat.
Tikaton Reptile Heat Pad - Adjustable Temperature Under Tank Heater for 10-20gal/30-40gal Tank, Terrarium Heat Mat for Turtle/Snake/Lizard/Frog/Spider/Plant BoxTikaton
7181 ratingsMore info 9
- UPGRADED DESIGN: Temperature can be adjusted manually. POWERFUL FUNCTION: Helps reptile for daily activity, appetite and metabolism. It can keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets and also won't disturb animals sleep pattern.
- Durable material: made of high quality PVC material, its soft surface can be flexible and folded. The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy.
- ENERGY-SAVING: This heater uses a solid state nichrome heating element Which only use 8 watts of electricity and costs only pennies a day to operate. HIGH EFFICIENCY: High-quality heating wire heating, stable performance and long service life.
- ATTENTION: Before using double-side tape to fix the tank, you must connect the power to let the surfaces of heating pad will be smooth so that paste better 3M sticker.
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.
iPower 6 by 8-Inch 8 Watts Reptile Heating Mat with Temperature Controller Under Tank Warmer Terrarium Heat Pad for Reptiles and Amphibians, BlackiPower
615 ratingsMore info 10
- Applications: ideal for use with reptile, lizard, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums. also perfect for germination, homebrewing, or kombucha tea
- Uniform heat: new PTC heating material and insulation increases overall heat transfer uniformly across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes
- Upgraded design: heat pad have a temperature adjustable controller knob, temperature can be adjusted manually
- Paste where you want: 3m adhesive paper of the heat mat provides a strong grip to the contact area for optimum heat transfer. the heat mat stays exactly where you want it
- Specifications: 6" x 8" size, 120 volts, 8 watts, 6 ft power cord. package included: 1 pack 6" x 8" reptile heating mat with temperature controller